Emir's face became pale , he looked at Nihan who was crying "wh...what are you saying??!"

"Now lie to me"

Zeynep put her hand on her face "Kemal it's so old and he didn't know about you two" Zeynep said

"so you know...I am the only idiot in here"

"don't act silly Kemal , your daughter needs you and look what you are doing" Emir said

"just leave...take your wife AND FUCKING LEAVE"

Emir nodded angrily "FINE" he grabbed Zeynep's hand walking away

"Emir you can't leave him alone in this situation"

"he wants us to leave so we are leaving that's all"

"Emir"

"STOP! AND DON'T TALK INSTEAD OF ME AGAIN! I REGRET TELLING YOU"

Zeynep pushed him "I tried to solve it idiot! and don't shout at me again ok? Tell me when you stop being an asshole" she walked towards the gate

"Zeynep...Zeynep stop" he was running after her , he grabbed her arm turning her to him "where are you going?! The car is here"

"I won't come with you"

"don't make me crazy Zeynep it's 3 a.m and it's dark you won't walk alone"

"it's non of your business"

"ZEYNEP , come with me" Zeynep didn't listen to him "ok fine I will walk with you"

Zeynep rolled her eyes "I don't want to see you"

he held her hand tightly "Zeynep don't make me go crazy"

Zeynep could see how his eyes darkened , it started to rain , Emir looked at Zeynep and smirked "see? We should ride the car"

"no"

Emir looked around him angrily "you made me do it"

"do what?!" He left her in his arms "Emir" she screamed "LEAVE ME"

He walked towards the car angrily then he put her inside "idiot!" she was so angry at him

The car left the parking , Zeynep looked at him for seconds then her phone rang "oh it's Omer"

Emir looked at her from the corner of his eyes "I can see your mood changed"

"what are you talking about?!"

"Omer"

"what about him?!"

"I just don't like him"

"he is my friend"

"are you sure?!"

"oh my god what are you saying!! Anyway it's non of your business ok?!"

"Kahan Omer Me! Somehow you can give each one his rights!" he was so angry , both of them!

"what does this mean!"

"kissing me...meeting Omer...then me knowing about Kahan"

Zeynep looked at the road with tears "stop the car" she whispered

Emir closed his eyes tightly "ok Zeynep I didn't mean it"

"STOP THE CAR" she screamed , Emir stopped the car and Zeynep went out walking in the rain

"Zeynep" Emir ran after her , he grabbed her arm and turned her to him "Zeynep" he whispered

"IT'S MY LIFE OK?? YOU SAID YOU REGRET TELLING ME ABOUT NIHAN! NOW I REGRET TELLING YOU ABOUT KAHAN"

"Zeynep I was really angry"

"and that's the problem , whenever you are angry you keep on hurting me! I am not your slave"

"I didn't mean it really I was angry and....I am sorry" he whispered

"please leave me alone" they were completely wet now

"Zeynep everything happened very fast , your father Sarah then Kemal I was too nervous"

"and me?? I am nervous too but I didn't hurt you" she looked around her "Emir...I think it's better if I leave tomorrow...anyway there will not be a christmas party...I will keep on visiting Sarah don't worry"

Emir's face changed "so you want to leave tomorrow"

"yes , I will tell my father I want a break , you can divorce me when everything becomes better...there is no need to make it longer"

Emir was listening to her not saying anything "Zeynep if it's because of what I said I told you I am sorry..."

"it's not about that...Emir the game went too far...I don't want it to be like that...we took it too far"

Emir was looking inside her eyes then he looked down "I stopped"

"stopped what?"

"being an asshole"

Zeynep looked at him "Emir"

"I stopped...we can talk now"

"there is nothing to talk about I just need to leave"

Emir looked at her for seconds "fine" he whispered

"ok drive me home I should prepare my suitcase"

Emir nodded then walked towards the car trying to control his breath
*.*.*
"so Sara is in a coma?!" Kahan smirked

"yes , I am so sad Kahan"

"don't worry she will be fine I promise"

"I was surprised that you were late , otherwise you would have been there when the theif was!"

"would you be worried about me?" he smirked

"of course!"

Kahan was silent for seconds "how did he came in?!"

"I don't know , I checked the key which I left for you beside the gate and it was in it's place , I really don't know"

"weird" he nodded "ok then I will sleep now good night baby"

Asu smiled "good night"

Kahan threw his phone on the table "now it's Emir and Zeynep's turn"

________

Sorry for being late , don't forget to vote for it ❤