Lia- Long Distance Relationship (PT1)

There's a girl that I've been chatting for 2 years and we both decided to be in a relationship but there's one time, I called her and I heard her honey voice.

Her voice makes my heart goes crazy,her voice is so smooth and I can hear it everyday but when I asked for her picture she couldn't give me which is I don't know why.

Well if she didn't give to me then I won't give her my picture too,fair. Btw,her name was Choi Jisu. When I first saw her name I feel like she's so pretty.

I've known her at twitter which is she put a white cosmos flower instead of her face,she doesn't even posted her picture so I do the same.

I can imagine it,so actually I had a feeling for her and yep now she's my girlfriend.Thanks to her,my days feels better whenever I heard her voice.

She lives in Canada but born in Korea and I'm in Korea so it's called like "LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP?" Yeah maybe we should called that.

I feel frustrated when I can't see her,hug her,kiss her,hold her hand and see her face. I wish one day I can see her face.

I laid down on my bed as I get a call from Lia,I take it and smile

Jisu💗
:Hey babe, what are you doing?

Gosh I wish she asked this infront of me
Y/N💗✨
Nothing just thinking of you:

Jisu💗
:Cheesy Y/N! Anyway how was your day?

Y/N💗✨ It's fine and it's getting better when I:
heard your voice.

I heard her soft chuckled aw, that's cute.

Jisu💗
:Em babe,I will go to sleep now,I will call you tomorrow bye love you!

"Love y-" she cut me off by hang up our call, it hurts... I can see the ending.

Jisu POV

After I hang up on Y/N,I sighed and looked at the phone "I'm sorry" I said and hang my head down

Actually my dad wants me to get married with one of his friends in Korea,ok I'm excited because I can meet Y/N but it turns out I can't meet him

"Lia! Let's eat!" My mom called me to eat dinner,as I eat my dinner my dad start to spoke up "Lia,pack your things up tonight and we gonna fly tomorrow" my dad said and I sighed.

"Dad,I already have a boyfriend!" I said "just end it with your online boyfriend,this boy is more handsome than your online boyfriend I bet" he said.

"Ok just tell me what his name" I put the spoon down "no I won't,you will know tomorrow" my dad said and I just get up then went upstairs.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

"Y/N wake up,you need to go to school!" My mom wake me up "I don't want to go to school" I said and snuggle my head on the pillow.

The my mom hit me repeatedly "yah! you're in senior year! WAKE UP!" My mom said while hit me "argh! Argh!! FINE! FINE!" I said and stand far away from my mom.

As my mom went downstairs,I went to showered.

As I already finished wearing my Hanlim School uniform,I went downstairs and eat the toast.

"Get ready for tonight" my dad said to me "appa,I have a girlfriend" I said and my dad look at me.

"I know but my friend wants to introduce her to you,so why don't we just go and you decide whether you want or not?" My dad said and I nodded.

"I'll go now" I said and started to walk to my school,I looked at my phone there's no text or call from Jisu,I sighed "where is she?" I mumbled.

TIME SKIP

After my class ended,I always checking my phone if there's any news from Jisu but sadly there's nothing.

I sighed and put my head at my table "yow, what's wrong? Is your online girlfriend break up with you?" Haechan asked me.

And I quickly lifted my head up and hit his arm "argh!" "Why would she break up with me?" I asked and crossed my arm.

"Well maybe because she can't look at your face and you both don't want to share your pic" Taeyong said and I sighed "actually my father told me to go on a family gathering with his friend and his friend wants me to get married with her" I said.

And they both shocked "ok so did Jisu know about this?" Taeyong asked and I shocked my head.

"That's worst,you better tell her" Haechan said "How can I tell when she doesn't even text me?!" I said and Haechan fought back "Be brave bro! I teach you to be brave right?".

I silence and looked down "ok calm down,how bout you just go there and slow talk with your father friend" Taeyong said and I just nodded.

TIME SKIP

Lia POV

It was 7:40 pm and I was getting ready with the dress that my mom give to me,I fix my hair and putting some earrings.

"Honey are you done?" My mom asked as she knocked on my door "5 minutes!" I said and I look at myself.

"Since I'm in Korea right now,I should call him now he must be worried about me" I mumbled and try to call him but no answer.

I sighed and call for the 3rd time and still...no answer.

Kang Chul POV

I already wear my black suit and we on the way to the private restaurant that my friend dad already reserved just for us.

I get out of the car and walk with a heavy walk then my dad cares my back "it's okay son,if you don't want just tell me right away" my dad said and I nodded.

My dad always the best.

To be continued.....

Hey HAHAHAH this chapter is so long so I'll do pt2 for this Lia oneshot anywayyyy I'm so sorry for not being able to update these days because I've been busy ㅠㅠㅠ anyway I hope you guys enjoy it and I will try my best to update faster! Love ya guys!