11

last chapter: 

"im streaming you dumbass"

"CLAY WTF!?!?!??!?! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT?! I DONT HAVE UR NOTIFS ON"

"next time put them on then. bye y/n! have fun today with your bf karl"

i immediately went to twitter, just to see if people were freaking out. i was really mad at clay, cuz WTF WAS THAT.  as i scroll through my twitter home page, i see clips of dreams stream.  i ignored it, but karl found out about it. i planned a picnic at central park. 

we got to the park, as we laid down a blanket and our picnic basket. we had our lunch which was really fun. little did we know, it started hailing. we started running to our apartment.

"PFT KARL WE FORGOT THE FOOD OUT THERE" 

"may the sandwiches rest in peace"

"FBUDJISFS anyways you should start packing since ur flight is in a few hours"

he started packing up, and we drove to the airport. i felt karls head on my shoulder, as i drove. i felt my phone buzzing, and i saw someone calling me. i pick up the phone, since the phone number wasn't in my contacts. 

"hello! who is this?" 

as i say that, karl lifts his head off of my shoulder. 

as i heard the person over the phone talk, i audibly gasped. karl looked over to me confused, but i shushed him.  i later hung up when we made it to the airport. 

"y/n who was that on the phone?" 

"oh i can explain it later.. right now we need to say our goodbyes" 

we made it through security, and we made it to the gates. we hung out until we heard someone over the intercom. we hugged as we waved our goodbyes. we boarded his plane, and i blew a kiss to him as he went onto his plane. he smiled back, and he left. i went back to my apartment to figure out what happened. 

i grabbed my phone, and checked my recent calls. i just stared at the recent caller. i pushed it away in disgust. i went to twitter and tweeted a few things 

y/n y/u/n 42s 

imy karl :( btw! streaming smp tonite at 6 pm est! come by if you'd like 

|
|
|

karl :) @KarlJacobs_

y/n stop :( i miss you more :( ILL BE WATCHING STREAM DONT WORRY 

a/n: a bit of a cliffhanger on that caller thing, also thank u for 3.3k READS!!! THANK UUUUU 

      short chapter sorry! im kinda unmotivated 

      word count: 419