Chapter 8

Inferno POV

I teleported the two of us to Paris, at a restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, where we had a view of Paris. 

"Wow." Mystique said. "Its beautiful." 

Not as beautiful as you, I thought. 

We sat down at a table and we ate dinner. The food was amazing, and there was probably nothing like that. 

After dinner, we just sat at the table gazing at the view of the French city. 

"Are we done?" I asked. She nodded. We walked back down to the ground, holding hands, even though we didn't notice that we were hand-in-hand. 

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, we gazed at each other, and before we knew it, we shared a kiss. 

My mind was racing. What had just happened? Why did she kiss me?

When I pulled apart, Mystique kissed me again. "Why-why did you do that?" I asked, very confused. She smirked at me. "Because I've been in love with you the moment I met you, Inferno." 

I really didn't know what to do. I'd never been in a relationship before, not even in school or anything. 

I simply just teleported us back to the mansion, where I walked to my room, and Mystique to hers. 

I sat in my bed and eventually went to sleep, very confused about the events that had previously happened. 

What just happened?