Chapter 2

It was the next day, the 'date day'... I had roughly 2-3 hours to get myself ready but as I had no idea what we were going to be doing I had no idea what to wear! I decided to wear my skinny jeans, a jean shirt and biker boots, very casual. 

I was ready and I was waiting for him to tap my door, I was pretty nervous about seeing him again for the second time but so excited to see his beautiful smile again. There was a light tap on my front door, I edged over to it and opened to see a gorgeous boy in a suit.. "Hello, you look beautiful" he greeted and complimented me "Aw thank you, you look rather attractive yourself" I giggled.. "Where are we going?" I asked "Out for dinner" he told me "omg, wait.. come in quickly and wait in there for a second" I directed him into the living room and he took a seat on the sofa as I darted to my bedroom to get changed into my new cute nude pink dress and white heels. I walked into the living room to see George's eyes open wide when he saw me "What...?" I asked "Wow" he said as he stood up "Aye?" I said cluelessly "You look stunning!" he told me as he checked my body out, I couldn't help but blush and giggle "What's with the sudden change of clothes?" he asked "I couldn't go out for dinner in jeans!" I said nudging him. 

We left my house and I locked up, George couldn't drive so he ordered us a taxi.. romantically cute. We arrived at a rather posh dining hall, luckily I didn't wear jeans! We found our reserved table and George being the gentlemen he was he pulled out the chair for me, he took his seat and asked me "How have you been today?" he asked me casually "I have been a bit nervous, to be honest" I told him as I tucked an annoying part of my hair behind my ear "Why nervous?" he asked while he frowned "About this date, you're a really good guy and I don't want to make myself look like an idiot infront of you" I told him honestly "Just be yourself" he told me as he leant across the small round table and cupped his hands around mine. "Nobody likes me when I am myself, that's why I have never had a boyfriend" I said while looking down at the table, he removed his hands from mine and placed them onto my chin and lifted my head up "You are perfect, do not change for anyone" he told me, I felt tears welling up in my eyes.. as I just heard that from a boy that I really like.. 

About 30 minuets into our date, we had just started our main course.. we had a nice chat about our lifes and just a casual talk. Around George I could be myself without worrying what he'd think of me because after him complimenting me and telling me to never change gave me such a confident boost. "So, who lives with you?" he asked me "Well my friend, but she is always away, for months!" I replied "Is she away now?" he asked "Yeah, the whole of christmas" I sighed "You're going with your family this christmas?" he  asked "No, I don't fit in with them.. they don't even act like a family" I cleared the gulp in my throat and wiped my eye, talking about my family does bring me down because In my world everybody has a perfectly secure family but I don't. "Aw babe, come here" George stood up and walked around the table and knelt down on the ground to cuddle me, it instantly made me feel better. He re-took his seat and told me "You cannot spend christmas alone!" "but I have no one to spend it with other than my cat" I replied "I'm always here" he said "You have your family though George" I said "My parents would love you! I know they would" he said smiling, I cracked a small cute smile and laid my hand top of his "Thank you, thank you so much George".

We left the dining hall, we stepped outside in the cold and rain and got swormed by fans and paps "oh no" George quickly took off his jumper and threw it to me "put this on and grab my hand" he insisted, I quickly overlayed my dress and took his hand "Come on!" he ran and pulled me along with him, it was so hard to run in heels. George tapped a taxi window which was parked at the side of the road "Take us to Corinthia Hotel please" he asked "What?" I said "Oh, its the X Factor contestants hotel" he informed me "But, why am I going there?" I wondered "Don't you want to?" he asked me, while doing cute little puppy face "Of course I do, would I be aloud though?" I asked "I don't see why not" he smiled. We pulled up right outside the hotel, wow.. it was huge! George grabbed my hand and snuck passed all the fans who were attracted by another contestant.. We got into the lobby and a security guard asked who I was, George simply said "My friend, really good friend" he nodded for my approval and we made our way to the lifts. I stood in the lift with George and a blonde boy, we wasn't that attractive.. no where near as attractive as George anyway.. he got off at the same level as us both and the guy said "is that your bitch then Georgey?" he looked at me and laughed.. I felt rather offended actually being called "George's bitch" by a guy that I have never spoken to in my whole entire life... I'm sure he never meant it though.. "Don't worry about Greg, he is okay.. sometimes" George mumbled "Who is he?" I whispered back "He is in another group" George replied. George tapped a door up the end of the hall way, a boy with quiffed hair answered "Georgeeeee!" He backed away from the door so we can come in "Who's this beautiful lady?" he asked George while laying his eyes on me, I blushed.. "Back off, she's mine" George linked his arm with mine while giggling. "I'm Josh and you are?" "I am Amy" nice to meet you amy, he kissed both of my cheeks. There was a knock at the door, George answered and two more other guys walked into the room, I just stood there awkwardly "This is Amy, I met her the other day at Starbucks" He introduced me to the two new guys "Ohh the girl that you don't shut up about?" Josh asked, George looked at me and smirked "All day.." one of the boys said "In rehearsals.." the other one added... George changed the conversation "This is JJ and he is Jaymi" he introduced the two good looking boys to me. A ringtone started playing, George's phone "Hello?.. hey babe" I looked confused and raised my eyebrows "His girlfriend" JJ mouthed "Oh" I looked down at my feet.. George has a girlfriend?