𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. fuck all of ya'll

Start from the beginning

○      ●

liked by ARESPORTER, LAURENORLANDO88 and 97,915 OTHERS

BEEWILLOWS, finally getting the fuck out this bitch!

TAGGED, aresporter

607 comments

UNKNOWN, CONGRATS BUT WHO TF IS ARES PORTER

UNKNOWN, i mean congrats on graduating but i'm pretty sure all we wanna know is who's ares porter, why have we never seen him before, what happened to you and john, why haven't you guys been talking anymore, where is your other friends like isadora and winona, why is no one except for ares commenting on your posts and if the rumor about you breaking up johnny and kenzie is real.

UNKNOWN, are you cheating on johnny?

UNKNOWN, i can't believe you made johnny and kenzie break up.

UNKNOWN, there's been a rumor that johnny and kenzie broke up because of you and all i can say is, fuck you. you ruined such a perfect couple.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

liked by BEEWILLOWS and 16,109 OTHERS

ARESPORTER, we graduated!!

TAGGED, beewillows

90 comments

BEEWILLOWS, graduated and humiliated myself ☹️
ARESPORTER, you did not humiliate yourself, you did so good on your speech darling!
UNKNOWN, darling? 🤨

UNKNOWN, are you and blair dating?

UNKNOWN, did you know that blair broke up johnny and kenzie? yeah so maybe you should back away from that bitch.

UNKNOWN, guys can we please just wait until blair announces it. we can't just assume she broke them up. you also can't just listen to whatever the fuck other people say. i get they were your guys favorite couple but that does not mean you get to accuse such an amazing girl she broke them up. calm the fuck down and stop sending her death threats and besides, she's probably never done such a thing.
*Liked by BEEWILLOWS and ARESPORTER*

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

    THERE BLAIR SAT BESIDE ARES PORTER AND HIS MANY FRIENDS, CHARLES BENNET AND RUTH JONES. A beautiful couple who has been together since middle school. The two pairs sat in the front row seat with the other honor students. Blair had never noticed she was in fact an honors student and was bewildered by it.