Chapter 1:

Monah's POV

Oh my gosh! Fangirling mode: activate.

Kai's abs is so hot! D.O. eyes is distracting! Chen's jawline makes me go crazy! Baekhyun's smile makes my knees tremble. Chanyeol's laugh makes me laugh, too! Xiumin's cheeks makes him cute! Sehun is... I can't utter a word, promise! Suho's hot! Lay's dimples is so awesome! Tao's eyebags is amazing!

But the two Chinese that left my life, Wu Yi Fan and Lu Han. How are they, do you think? Haish! I miss them so much! I can't live without them. Huhuhuhuhuhuhu....

So much of the drama, Monah. You have to move on. Let them be wherever they are in this world. The important is that they are alive. We still see the same moon, breathe in the same oxygen, of course! Why? Do you think they will take in Nitrogen or Carbon Dioxide? But whatever its is, that's fine! I'll be happy if they are happy.

As I am going to go to Youtube to replay their MVs,

"Monah! Come down! Someone wants to talk to you." That's my brother, Lorenz. He didn't call me ate or something.

"Okay, I'm going down."

I closed my laptop, turned off my AC (air conditioner), shut off my Ipad, close my tablet, close my phone. And went downstairs...

When I was still at the staircase, I saw a couple, I think they are Chinese. Hehehehe...

"Ni hao ma!" Hahahahaha... I know how to speak Chinese and Korean a little. Of course! That is the language of EXO. I have to learn that. ^_^

"Ni hao ma." The lady is crying and hugged me. Uhm... What's happening? This lady is crying and my mom and dad are also. And for the first time, Lorenz is about to cry. Heck! I feel so outdated.

"What's happening in here?" I asked.

We are gathered in this sala and this couple seems to be, happy? While my parents is sorrowing?

"Monah, meet your REAL parents, Zhang Li Xien and Tiang Xing Zao. You're Chinese, Monah." Mom.

"We're sorry if we don't tell to you earlier. Because we can't afford to lose you." Dad.

Okay... I don't get it. I am Chinese and these parents that take care of me are not my biological parents?

"Hi dear. We are your real parents. Sorry if we came late than expected." This lady name is Zhang Li Xien? Whoah! They have the same surname of Lay-babes. Oh my! So that means, I can't marry Lay? Hahahahaha... And this guy is Tiang Xing Zao? Okay...

"Mom, dad, Lorenz, thank you for taking care of me. I don't expect this to happen. But I am thankful 'cause you take care of me that seems like I am your real child. I can't forget you." I am crying. Of course! We need to have a little drama so that it will look realistic. Because the truth is that...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am happy because I am a Chinese! I can marry Chinese people now. There will be no hindrance to my relationship with EXO's Chinese members.... Hahahahaha...

I face my REAL parents and hugged them. As what I told you, drama!

"Its nice to meet you, mommy and daddy. I hope you'll accept me."

"Of course, dear. I miss you so much!" My daddy hugged me.

Then they told me the real story. They said that my adaptive parents worked at my biological parents. And our business is in danger at that time so my REAL parents let my ADAPTIVE parents to take care of me.

After that, my mom let me keep my things because I am now moving to my new house.

————————

After that, I bid my last farewell to my ADAPTIVE parents for the last time...

New house, new life, but still a fangirl. That will never change. ^_^