23.Mew is spoiling Gulf

Start from the beginning

Gulf: Mew baby I guess you are done with your breakfast ...why don't you get ready for office baby....

In the room...

Gulf: what was that Mew...that girl is trying to help us and still you are doubting her intentions why? You threaten her Mew what if she will deny helping...

Mew: you are forgetting baby I am running a very big Empire so trusting someone blindly doesn't come in my roles...and far as her rejecting to help things is concerned....she has signed legal documents now if she even wants she can't get back...though being a human being I will always open an option for her to leave ...coz I don't care about that child...if you want my child we can go for surrogacy and have as many tiny Mew or gulf as you want ...so never get attach or rely on anyone...this is not the only hope.......I get married because she asked to help and you forced me to do that else don't expect me to be kind to her I don't trust people which such good intentions....

Gulf: Mew, don't do this baby she is your wife now...she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment...gulf cursed himself for called her mew's wife...shit...

Mew: baby do you really want to put your ass on stake to defend her...coz the more you talk about her the more I get horny...and the more you defend her the harder I fuck you... so think before defending her and think about your ass first before saving hers...

Gulf can hear the treat behind that sentence and said...baby why we are actually fighting for someone....I love you, baby ...you are ready to go to the office and come soon .....gulf can still see the challenging look on mew's eye...

Mew: Mew closed his eye and said huh gulf you ruined it...now I want you....

Gulf: Baby no my ass is paining...

Mew: Why did you defend that girl and called her my....now I am feeling insecure and hungry common be a good boy and suck me else....

Gulf: Mew No ...you can't threaten me...

Mew: you wanna try me, baby....

Gulf: I will do it only once....started removing mew's clothes....

Mew: kiss me everywhere....I want you to touch me...be all over me....mark me...make me cum till I get satisfied.... let's be naked for all day and crawl at each other's body...gulf I want you to be very close to me...

Gulf: you are a beast...gulf knew that Mew is not at all happy with this and he hates when gulf support her...he can sense Mew is not believing Niks....and he is just scared of losing gulf again....

After sometimes...

Mew: What if gulf's dad knows this, what if he took him back, what if in these months gulf get tired of this arrangement and left me...or he gets jealous of that girl and misunderstood me...I can't lose gulf for anything not for this baby also....Mew was really scared ...and in that he started spoiling gulf....

5th month of pregnancy

Everything was going smoothly...Niks has not created any mess...she just does as Mew and gulf ask her to do...she also accompanies Mew and Gulf to their homes every Sunday at lunch or dinner....Mewgulf decided to visit their parents ...one Sunday at Gulf's place and next Sunday at Mew's place....they told them Niks is their surrogate and they want their child with them....

Niks also never care that they call her surrogate coz she never see Mew as her husband but for gulf, She has a special place ...she always see gulf as his brother....and gulf also loves her like a small sister...but they don't shower their love at each other when Mew is around...coz Mew still doesn't Trust her...and Niks know this very well....