Chapter 17: explaining😐

Y/N POV:

vinnie,Avani and I waited for Anthony to get home so we can go live on my Instagram account explaining the situation.

A couple minutes later he finally arrived and I started the live. We all sat on the bed. I was in the middle. "hey guys, just waiting for people to join up" I say.

We waited a couple mins. I look at the views and there was 400k people in here.

"alright let me start explaining. So, what devy said in her live was a lie. What really happened is that she went behind my back today and was trying to hook up with my boyfriend vinnie. She told him she liked him, but vinnie kindly rejected her. I of course called her out and she had nothing to say expect that I have no control of her feelings, which is true. But she needs to control her feelings for her best friends boyfriend because that's not right" I say.

"yup, I did kindly reject her because I do not like devy. I never did. Also, please stop shipping us in my comment section on tik tok. It makes me very uncomfortable because I have a girlfriend and I'm very happy with her" Vinnie says then hugging me at the end.

"okay my turn. I wasn't really in this problem but I defended y/n because I was with her all day today. And I witness what happen and I had something to say. Also, I don't understand why devy dragged Anthony into this. I don't know why she brought him up in her little lie. She's just mad that she can't have vinnie and that we called her out" Avani says.

"I never had a good feeling about devy to be honest" ant says. I look at the live chat comments:

@charlidamelio: yahhh you tell em!!
@jadenhossler: I don't know what going on, On my way home.
@user: YES TELL HER AVANI SLAYY
@fan: I love you guys
@fan: okay but why does Anthony hit different right now?
@fan: vinnie is cute
@hater: devy is telling the truth. Y'all are just fake and cheat on eachother.
@fan: Lowkey ship y/n and Anthony tho
@user: ^^^ y'all ship her with anyone Gtfo..

—————————————————————————

We were in live for a couple of minutes. Then I ended it. We were just laying on vinnies bed on our phones. Avani then sits up. "now what?"

We all then sit up. "I guess we don't talk to her" Anthony says. "we cant really do anything. She said what she said. She lied. We explained. We told the truth. She's just fake and mad. I'm not gonna continue to be friends with her" I say.

"right" vinnie says.

We all walk downstairs to see jaden and griffin. "I saw the live" Jaden says. "same" says griff. "why would devy lie? Like I get it she's mad but that's not like her" griffin says. "well, maybe she's not being herself because I kind of moved on.." Jaden says looking down.

"to who?" Anthony says. "Mads" I say. They all 'oh'

"well she can't be a homie hopper" I say.

They all start laughing.

"just don't talk to her till she apologizes"

————————————————————
HOURS LATER:

avani was sleeping over. But right now she was in Anthony's room. It was currently 10:30 pm. I was in vinnies room. My head on his chest and his hand around my waist. We were on our phones.

"babe, what ever happened to Jessica?" I say.
"uh, I broke up with her" he says. "I know but, why'd you break up with her for me?" I say. "because I love you" he says giving me a kiss. "you seem off. Why did you really break up with her?"

"you really want to know?" He says sitting up. "yeah" I sit up as well.

"well the truth is I didn't want to tell you because I feel like you would worry to much then more drama will happen but you would of found out sooner or later. The night that you got into the crash and you were in the hospital. When I was there in the hospital walking to your room I got a call from Jessica. Jessica didn't really like you. She would always talk bad about you. It pissed me off every time. Then I found out that Jess was the one that crashed into you that night...on purpose. Back to when I got the call, Jess told her friend she was gonna do it. Her friend didn't like you as much ether but she had nothing to do with the crash...I didn't want to tell you because I knew this would upset you even more. But you been recovered so now you are ready to know." He says.

I just look down blankly. I took a couple of seconds to respond. "so you're telling me Jessica sanders, the girl you basically used as a rebound to get over me, wanted to kill me so she can have you all to herself?" I say softly. "I guess so...we can press chargers!" He says. "like that's gonna help"

"I haven't heard of her. So I don't know what happen to her." he says.

"she hasn't posted anything on her Instagram,TikTok, or Twitter" I say.

"I just wanna forget about that night babe" I say.

"okay good. Now come here and let's cuddle andddd sleeeppppp" he says. "okkkkkayyyyy bayyyyybeeeeee"

A\N: I'm running out of ideas!! Help!!! 924 words! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞