Day 7

Izuku pov

I sit and Keigo sits on my lap with Riku. I can't help but look at Riku and smile. Riku notices me looking at him causing him to point his finger at me. I lightly pat his head before hearing my phone ring so I grab my phone and see it's my alarm clock. I turn the alarm off "I have to get dressed for school" Keigo gets off my lap and lays on his side of the bed. I stand up and walk to the closet and puts on my UA uniform  before grabbing my shoes and sits on the edge of the bed and puts on my socks then shoes.

I stand up and gets on Keigo's side of the bed before bending down and kissing Riku's head and kissing Keigo on the lips to which he kisses back. I grab my backpack and walk to the kitchen and grabs my keys. I go the the garage and get in the Jeep. I start driving to UA but  at about  1 mile away from UA I park the Jeep and get out then put the keys in my backpack. As I walk to school I meet up with Iida and Ochaco. "Hey guys" "Hi Deku" "Good morning Deku"

Time skip to when they get to UA

3rd pov

As everyone sits down at their desk Mr. Aizawa  walks in and stands behind his desk. "Midoriya Nezu wants to speak to you"  Izuku stands up and walks to Nezu's office. When he is in front of the door he knocks  and hears a clear "Come in" Izuku walks in and bows before sitting in the chair. Nezu speaks "Can you tell me why you were gone for so long"  "How about I show you?" "Sure" Izuku grabs his phone and hands Nezu his phone. Nezu looks at the phone to see a picture of Keigo holding an baby. "Why is Hawks in this picture holding a baby?" "That baby is my son and Hawks is my husband"

Nezu looks at Izuku shocked before looking back at the picture then handing Izuku his phone back. Izuku turns his phone off and puts it in his pocket while Nezu speaks "I want you to announce that your married and have a son" "I was already planning to tell them" "Alright you can go back to class" Izuku stands up and walks back to his classroom and gets inside of the classroom. Izuku tells Mr. Aizawa that he needs to tell the class something  and Aizawa moves over and Izuku stands behind the desk. Everyone looks at Izuku confused then Izuku speaks "I must tell you 2 important things 1.I am married 2.I also have a week old son" The class and Aizawa look at Izuku with shocked eyes.

"Any questions?" Half of the class raises their hands.  Izuku calls on Mineta  "Does she have a fat ass and big breast?" "My Husband does have a fat ass and nice breast" Everyone looks at Izuku before screaming "You're married to a guy and you're gay!!" Izuku just smiles and nods "Any other questions?" The class raises their hands. Izuku calls on Mina "Can we see a picture of you husband and son?" "Sure come see" Izuku grabs his phone and the class walks up to him. Izuku shows them the same picture he showed Nezu.  Mr. Aizawa tells everyone to sit down.

time skip to the end of the day

The Dekusquad tells Izuku that they want to go with him to his house. Izuku tells them to follow him so they follow him as he walks to his jeep. They all get into the jeep before Izuku drives to his house. Izuku parks the jeep in the garage before everyone gets out and walks into the living room to see Keigo on the floor playing with Riku. Izuku puts his backpack on the table before sitting by Keigo and kissing his cheek.  Riku looks at Izuku before making grabby hands so Izuku picks Riku up and puts him on his lap. The rest of the Dekusquad sits on the floor while talking. They all start talking about different things before the other people leave.