It felt as if I was being ripped open. I'm probably bleeding from the force he shoved it in. With each of his thrusts all I can do is cry more in pain. It hurts so much. 'Please stop! It really hurts!' I beg.

"Just a few more thrusts and you'll feel better," Jongho kisses my falling tears.

Just like he said I was feeling more than pain. I felt a mix of it and pleasure. I moan in his ear making the demon latch his lips onto my neck again. I moan louder from the sensation. He picks up pace making me moan louder.

Jongho pulls out and slams into me. I scream his name. He smirks and does it again. "Aaah Jongho!" I scream again.

"Fuck love when you scream my name doll, do it again," Jongho whispers in my ear.

"Aaah fuck Jongho!" I obey.

Then the knot in my stomach comes undone and I see stars. Jongho drills into me until I feel something filling me up. 'Did he....just finish inside me?'

Jongho pulls out, but keeps my legs closed. He's not letting a drop of his seed drip out of me. It comes to my attention that a demon just came inside me. I want to freak out and try to open my legs again. Mingi is keeping me from doing that.

'I'll end up pregnant at this rate!'

Jongho chuckles, "There's a very low percentage of you becoming pregnant with a demon, you're fine."

In the corner of my eye Mingi is undressing himself. "My turn," He grins. Jongho climbs off of me and is replaced with Mingi.

He slides it in feeling him and Jongho's seed inside. I felt so full, there's no way I can take in another load.

"Gonna fuck you so good you won't be able to walk," Mingi says in a husky voice. He takes no hesitation to drill into me. I scream in pleasure as I arch my back. My throat hurts from all this screaming. He places my legs over his shoulders and continues to penetrate me. 'I already came once please just give me a break.'

I moan more and he moans as well. "Aaah fuck."

He rubs my clit white sliding in and out of me. I feel a second high building up. I don't think I can handle this. Mingi roughly kisses up and down the other side of my neck that Jongho hasn't marked. He sucks on my sensitive skin to leave as many dark marks as Jongho had done.

When he thrust deeper and harder he says, "You're not allowed to cum till I say so." What? How am I supposed to do that?

"P-Please Mingi...let me cum," I beg.

Mingi smirks and shakes his head no. 'I can't do this.'

I feel my climax very close, but can't release. I'm crying more in pleasure as Mingi plunges in me. Then I feel his member twitch inside me hinting he is close.

"Alright you may cum now," He tells me. I release all over his dick before he comes inside me as well. His seed mixes with Jongho's making me feel more uncomfortably full.

He rides out his high. 'Pull out already and get this seaman out of me!'

He does just that and feel hot sticky substances leaking out of me.

The silver haired male grabs tissues to clean me up. He makes sure to gather every drop that came out of me.

Then Mingi hooks his arms around my body and lifts me up, "Come on, lets shower together."

Jongho follows behind. We enter the bathroom and was amazed by the size of the shower.

 We enter the bathroom and was amazed by the size of the shower

It looked big enough to fit three people. Jongho sits me gently on the ledge and they turn on the water. Both males help wash me for I couldn't stand probably.

Why are they suddenly friendly towards me. 'What is this trickery?' They both just had sex with me without my consent and now act like everything is fine. If I wasn't such a puny human I would beat the hell outta them.

After we had washed up Jongho lends me an oversized black shirt and a pair of his black shorts. Of course those demons would lend me black clothing.

I was too tired to stay awake so I passed out on their bed.

To Be Continued.......