TEN

~~Last Night~~

"Yeah." Renjun has just shouted the equally drunk Lucas who was leaning on him.

"I'm duenz." Lucas spit out gibberish as he passed out beside Renjun.

Haechan was equally drunk. He suddenly stood up and walked to the balcony. Their he sat on the floor looking outside.

Someone sat beside him. It was Mark.

"Why are you outside?"

Haechan just shrugged.

"Aren't you cold?"

"No not at all." Haechan said smiling weirdly?? at Mark. And Mark figured he was drunk. Mark wasn't that drunk. Guess he has higher alcohol tolerance.

"Wait here." And Mark went inside to bring a blanket and put it on him and Haechan.

Haechan put his head in Mark's shoulder as he spoke quietly. "Why did you do that?"

"What did I do?" Mark's asked not quite understanding what Haechan meant.

"Why did you kiss me that day? I know you wanted to help but you shouldn't just kiss anyone without feelings. And I let you because I was being selfish at that time." Haechan said sounding sleepy.

"You weren't being selfish and who told you I was just kissing without any feelings." Mark spoke but he saw Haechan already asleep so he carried him inside and put him on the bed.

He was about to leave when Haechan caught on his shirt. "Don't leave." Haechan murmured so Mark lied beside him. Both of them cuddled to sleep.

~~Present day~~

"Oh god." Haechan just remembered what he did last night. "I hope he doesn't understand what I actually meant."

He got out of bathroom after washing his face. Others were in the kitchen having breakfast.

Everyone was having headaches because of hangover so Jaemin made them some soup.

"How are you fine?" Lucas asked as he rubbed his head and taste the soup.

"I guess I have high alcohol tolerance." Jaemin said smiling and pointing Haechan to take a seat.

"Thanks for this." Everyone thanked Jaemin and ate their breakfast.

Haechan just kept his head down since Mark was infront of him. He just hopes that Mark doesn't thinks bad of him.

After breakfast they cleaned the place from the mess of last night and did the dishes.

"Well then see you guys on monday." After lunch they left for their houses.

"You remember about last night." Jaemin asked as he and Haechan walked home.

"Yes." Haechan replied scratching his head.

"Hope you didn't do anything stupid."

"Actually not but I did say something to Mark and I don't know how he will think about it." Haechan said looking at Jaemin.

"What did you say?" Jaemin asked putting his hands on his waist.

"Something about how one shouldn't kiss without feeling and I was selfish to kiss him." Haechan said little unsure.

"Well what did he say?"

"I passed out after that." Haechan said with a sheepish smile.

Jaemin facepalm himself. "So, now what?"

"I don't know what to do. I'll not bring about last night and hope he doesn't as well."

Jaemin just noded and they walked their ways.

So here I'm with a new chapter. If you made it this far congratulations. And thanks for reading. I'm always grateful to my readers. I hope you are enjoying this.💚💚