I moaned, "It's so good."

Victor snickered, but I ignored him as I opened my mouth for another bite. Thankfully, Wren didn't let me down and fed me another bite.

I moaned again. "Thank you so much, Wren. I haven't had pie in a long time."

The stick in the mud that I called my best friend spoke dryly. "Your mom made pie yesterday and you ate the whole thing in thirty minutes."

Wren giggled. "Where are the others?"

Owen spoke as I ate my pie, with the help of the future Mrs. Green. "Silas and Kota are with their parents, and the other five are with Dr. Akatsuki, testing something."

"Oh," Wren said softly. We were silent before she spoke hesitantly. "And your eyes? Are they healing well?"

I slurped the ice cream off of my lips. "Yes. The medicine that Dr. Akatsuki and the others invented have been helping. We're still in the dark but we can see colors. They're very blurry so we can't make anything out."

Wren sighed. "That's good. I'm happy that your eyes are healing."

A beep went off, and we went silent. Wren shuffled off of my bed. "I got to go, but it was nice to be around you guys again."

"We'll see you tomorrow, right?" Victor asked with a hopeful tone. Even I was hopeful.

"I don't know. I might be busy, but I'll come soon." Wren said as she opened the door. "Bye, Dr. Sean. Owen. Victor."

She closed the door and we were left in silence once again.

"So why were you with Wren?" Owen tried to speak nonchalantly, but I and Victor knew that he was curious about this little bird. We were blind but not deaf.

"My mother appeared and dragged me through the hospital, wanting me to come home and be in front of the press. When I said no, she and her assistant left me. I didn't know where I was and had a panic attack." I drew a breath, but Victor calmed me. "I'm fine, Sean. Wren appeared and calmed me down. After that we went to the cafeteria to have some pie."

Owen hummed. "We should have blocked Mrs. Morgan from appearing in the hospital. I'm sorry we overlooked that, Victor."

"It's fine." Victor said with a sad tone. "I don't know why but I had an ounce of hope that she wanted me to come home because she loved me. But when she started to talk about the press, I was disappointed again." He groaned and huffed in disgust. "Why am I even pining for them after all they've treated me?"

"It's a natural want to be loved by our parents no matter how they treat us," I spoke up, running my hands over the rough blanket. "It doesn't matter if they abandon you or abuse you, most of the time, children have an emotional bond with their parents that can be hard to break. Children, even adults, innately want to be loved by their parents. So there is nothing wrong with you, Victor. You have no fault in wanting to be loved. The fault falls on your so-called parents that only used you for money or fame."

Victor was quiet before talking hesitantly, as if fearing the answer. "And what if I'm looking for that love in Wren? Could it be that I'm mistaking what I feel for her to be familial than romantic?"

Owen took the reigns with this one, which I was grateful. I had to give them the lesson about the birds and the bees, and Owen could take the relationship advice. "Answer this. Do you want to do things with Wren as a lover or as a mother?"

"Ew," Victor shuddered. "That's weird to imagine Wren as my mother. I could definitely see myself being romantic with Wren." He paused. "What about you guys? Do you guys see her in that way?"

Owen was blunt. "Yes, I do, and I believe the others do too."

"What about you, Sean?"

I breathed, thinking about what to say. "I do. She's different than any of the girls I've been around. Sure, I don't know what she looks like, but we're falling for her character. She's kind and thoughtful and patient. She could read us and not judge us for our insecurities. She doesn't seem like she was a gold digger unlike an Academy girl team we all know, but she also had a secret around her that makes me want to know her more. Her sweet tone held a vulnerability that made me want to hug her and tell it was all right. So yes, I do."

"What are we going to do," Victor groaned. "Will we fight for her and tear our team apart?"

Owen spoke softly but seriously. "I don't know. But we'll find out soon."

"Find what out?" A feminine voice spoke as the door opened. We froze as she squealed. There were the sounds of running before a pause. Suddenly a body landed on me, and arms wrapped around my shoulders. Hair flew onto my face and mouth, and a high-pitched voice rang out. "Seanny, I missed you so much. When Christie told me what happened to you, I cried."

I frowned, spitting her hair from my mouth. "Riley, she visited us a month ago."

I heard Owen or Victor scrambling around their bed before my attention went back to the girl that was rubbing her chest on mine. "I was busy with missions. You'll forgive me, right, Seanny? Besides, the other girls will come over soon to comfort the others."

"Ms. Woodlen," Owen addressed the woman who was currently smothering me to death with her overpowering perfume. "I assume Dr. Roberts is aware of your visitation."

I could practically see the fake pout on her lips. "Of course not, Owen. I-"

"I would prefer if you called me Mr. Blackbourne, Ms. Woodlen." Owen growled. We might be blind, but that wouldn't deter his infamous glare. She might not see it with his eyes, but his body filled with a power that made her stutter.

"O-of course, Mr. Blackbourne." Riley stuttered. "Why would I need to notify Dr. Roberts?"

The door opened again, and Dr. Roberts once again appeared, panting in exhaustion. "That's because they're not allowed outside visitors except for family. I will have to ask Ms. Woodlen to leave."

"But I missed Sean," She whined.

The doctor gritted his teeth before snapping. "I don't care. You need to follow Academy and hospital rules. Now leave before I call security to throw you out."

She got up and started to scamper away before I called out. "Wait, when are the others going to visit us?"

"Huh?" She spoke confused. "Next week Wednesday."

"Out!" Roberts snapped and she ran away.

Victor whistled. "Wow, Phil."

Phil sighed in exhaustion. "Sorry. I haven't slept for 36 hours and I need sleep. I was in the middle of an important meeting when your mother appeared and we couldn't find you, Victor. It's a miracle that Sa- Wren found you. Then this happened. I need sleep."

I frowned. "You need sleep. Definitely."

Dr. Roberts shuffled around the room. "I will. I'm going to leave for home in a few."

"Dr. Roberts," Owen spoke. "I think that we will accept Dr. Akatsuki's offer to relocate."

"That's good. I think we're all tired of being stuck here," Dr. Roberts sighed. "When do you want to relocate?"

"Sean, when did Ms. Woodlen say she'd visit again?" Owen asked me.

I frowned again, confused. "Next week Wednesday."

"Good," Owen said smugly. "We'll leave on Monday."