If two of your friends were in the same class as you, life was sure to be nice to you.

"AKAMARU NO-" You flew back as a familiar furred dog flew into your chest, happy yips sounding from the small dog. You laughed as you attempted to shove Akamaru off you, internally screaming at all the slobber he was leaving on your cheek.

"[M/n]?" Kiba pushed his way through both Shino and Naruto and picked up Akamaru.

"Boo." You said jokingly.

"Did someone say [M/n]?" The next to reveal herself was Ino, her blue eyes scanning the scene and your figure. "How did a tiny dog even push you down?"

"Please, if you were my position you'd get knocked down too." You jumped up and patted Akamaru on the head, resisting the urge to pat Kiba too.

"I didn't know you were planning to be a ninja..." Naruto scratched his head as he squinted at you.

"Why else do you think I was screaming at 7 am on a Saturday?" You shot back at him.

You were fully aware of the fact that everyone could hear you. Thin walls weren't exactly the best things to use to hide the noises that humans could make.

"I—uh...that was you? I thought that was a girl.." he flushed before shuffling back to his seat, grumbling under his breath the whole time with his hands shoved into his pockets.

..Was he saying that you sounded like a girl?

"Well don't just stand there [M/n], come inside already." Ino grabbed your arm and pulled you inside, ignoring the stares from the two boys and scanned the room for free spaces.

"Okay, so there's a seat next to the pineapple head named Shikamaru, um, the purple-haired girl..what was her name again...?" She tapped her index finger against her bottom lip as she searched through her memory. You looked at the petite purple-haired girl the whole time, trying to figure out where you had seen those lilac hues before.

"Hey hey, is she a Hyuga?" You poked the shorter girl in the arm.

She snapped her fingers and nodded. "Thank you! Hinata Hyuga!"

Hinata looked up immediately, eyes widening at the sight of you. She looked confused and slightly dazed.

"You're welcome?" She whispered, pressing the tips of her index fingers together. You silently awed at her.

With her soft vibe, she certainly gave off a completely different aura compared to a certain Hyuga. And you weren't going to lie, it was pretty charming. She reminded you of a tiny timid bunny, and you now officially deemed her as cute. She'd seemed like she would be the best sibling to have.

"Hello?? Are you even listening, [M/n]??"

You blinked, snapping out of your thoughts at Ino's loud inquire, shifting your eyes to her blue ones.

However, before you could fully stare into them, she glanced away.

You chuckle sheepishly, rubbing your neck. "Oops, sorry. I wasn't."

She huffed, "It's fine, just pay attention more, will you? This is your first day here, and I'm trying to help." You nodded, apologizing again while she waved you off in a dismissive manner.

"Anyways, Miu — that's the girl with the grey hair and the glasses —, Shino, and Naruto also have spots next to them so choose your pick! I'm pretty sure Iruka-sensei wouldn't mind." She beamed at you.

ههههه❦L I N E❦ههههه

Naruto stared up at her with squinted eyes, attempting to find a reason on why she wasn't fawning over Sasuke Uchiha like usual today. She was actually acting like a normal human being for once. It surprised him more than he would like to admit. He sneaked a glance over to Sasuke's side of the room. Everything seemed normal over there. Sakura and a bunch of other girls were squealing over the duck butt named Sasuke. The only thing missing was Ino and she was right beside him. He looked back at you and Ino.