Chapter 2

Readers POV

We all looked out to see a girl out the window flying. She had cyan skin and a black mask on wearing a black and blue dress with purple leggings. She also hands short purple hair. There was a floating clock in her hand as she shot people with it. Some people went to sleep on the dot, but others didn't.

"School is off for the day kids!! Please, go home and stay home till Ladybug and Chat Noir take care of her!!" Ms. Bustier yelled. I just stared at the girl as everyone got up. I was then brought back to reality when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Come on, we have to hide!!" Adrien said.

He then pulled me as I grabbed my bag and we ran. As we ran out the girl was then found flying into the school courtyard. Adrien stopped for a moment then pulled me into the boy's bathroom as he pulled me into a stall with him and locked it. 

I pushed my back against the stall, I was scared. I mean, who wouldn't be!! What was that? How can she fly? Are we safe here? Are mom and dad okay? I thought. Questions were flying through my head. 

"(Y/n), it will be okay," Adrien said. I looked at him. 

I shook my head and looked down at my feet. I was terrified. But my biggest fear was if mom and dad were okay. Tears started to form in my eyes. I inhaled then exhaled. I heard Adrien say something but I couldn't make it out. 

"Huh?" I mumbled looking at him.

"Oh, nothing," he said nervously. "We have to make sure everyone else is okay"

That's when the bathroom door opened. "Hello~? I say you both run in here, don't try to hide" I heard a female voice. I looked at Adrien. That's when one by one, the stalls started to open. 

"Don't you want to go to sleep forever? Or, never have to fall asleep. You can be like me" She said. That when our stall opened. She pointed the weird floating clock at us. Adrien was in front of me, so if she shot, he would get shot. I panicked and quickly stood in front of Adrien with my hands out as she shot. The shot hit me. 

But nothing happened. "Looks like you will never seep again~," She said as I looked up at her. I grabbed Adrien's wrist and quickly ran. 

"You can't run from me forever!!" She yelled. 

"Are you okay?" Adrien asked. 

"Please, go hide somewhere!! I have to see if my mom and dad are okay" I mumbled as I pulled him into our house. No one was home. "My room is upstairs. You can hide under my bed or somewhere. Just stay safe~..."

My eyelids started to become heavy. Very heavy. To the point, it was hard to keep them open. "Please, just hide~" I mumbled as I fell onto him. I fell asleep. 

[][][][][]

I woke up on my bed. I looked around to see no one there. I sat up and looked around my room. "A-Adrien!!" I yelled. 

"Right here!!" Arien yelled. I turned around to see him crawling from under my bed. I ran over to him and helped him out. "Thank you so much for sacrificing yourself for someone you barely know. I guess the effect on the shot must have been delayed for you"

"Are you okay?" I mumbled. 

"Yeah, thanks to you!" He said smiling at me. "Thank you"

I guess he was able to tell i still looked panicked. "Don't worry. Ladybug and Chat Noir fixed everything. Everyone is okay" He said.

"Who are they?" I mumbled. He pulled out his phone and looked up Ladybug and Chat Noir, showing me a photo of a girl in a red-black dotted suit and a boy in a black catsuit. "They are super hero's and save us every time. Hawkmoth Akumazes people that feel sad or mad and will use them to get their Miraculous. No one knows who they are, and they are amazing" Adrien explained. "They are trying to get Hawkmoth's Miraculous"

"Miraculous?" I mumbled.

"It's a jewelry they wear," Adrien said zooming in on Ladybug's earings. "That's what gives them their powers"

"But what if they fail one day? What will happen? Will we all..." I said as I looked down.

"They never fail. Not with Ladybug! She is amazing, she always knows what to do" Adrien said.

"... They sound amazing" I giggled smiling at him. "I wonder if there is any way for me to meet them... Maybe not~ I mean... I couldn't even stand up for myself with Chloe~" I nervously laughed. "But, I'm starting to get comfortable with you"

"Well, I better get going. Stay safe. And I'm sure you will start to get comfortable with everyone else too" Adrien said as he ran downstairs and out the door. I sigh in exhaustion and took one quick look around. Just to be safe.

I looked at my desk to see a small blue box with a yellow sticky note on it. Don't tell anyone your Identity. I opened the box a creature came out that looked similar to a Panda. Inside the box was a necklace.

"Hi! My name is Bommo!!" Said the creature

"Hi! My name is Bommo!!" Said the creature. I yelped and took multiple steps back.

"Don't worry! There is no need to be scared!! I'm what you would call a Kwamii. Ladybug and Chat Noir have a Kwamii to. The guardian of the second Miraculous box saw you save that boy, and decided you should be a miraculous user of the Panda!!" It said. "You will work alongside them!! But you can't tell them your identity or anyone. Not even your parents"