strange beginnings

Y/N View

"Oh god they can see us , this was a terrible idea , what the hell are we ment to do now. We just look like creepy freaks sat behind a fuckin fallen tree!" Edward proclaimed, clearly pissed off at Bradleys quick and apparently 'great' plan which had terrible backfired, in his defense we hadnt really had anywhere else to hide quickly behind.

Although I hate to side with this snobby , entitled and uptight french man he had a point, we looked very weird behind this fallen tree , especially since poor bradely even squated down was to tall to hide. Prehaps Chris's fearfully awareness made him realise and interrupt the twos bickering , bringing to attention that the people were gone , we'd dodged a bullet.

"See were fine,we'll just have to go somewhere else , although they probably didn't even see-- " Edward was interrupted by the front door creaking open and a guy shouting "whoever is out there,you better leave or...we'll.. we'll make you wish you had!"

Oh fuck we're screwed , where the hell do we even go , we're stuck behind at tree with at least seven people out for us on the other side of this tree. The door closing sent a wave of relief over us , the thought of having to run left my mind , suddenly being reignited when I turned and came face to face of a caveman.

"Oh hello there , didn't see you there , I know it looks bad but trust me this is just a big misundersta--" being hit in the head stopped me in my tracks , distant panicked voices of both my friends and the supposed others from inside the house ,everything seemed almost muffled as darkness washed over my vision .

Ghosts view

Concern for the girl filled the air , with both people angry at robin for hitting them which in his eyes was a perfect plan of action to take and with kitty genuinely thinking we'd somehow killed a ghost , it was uter chaos.Understandbly the boys were wary of us but after some convincing they trusted us to atleast take the now knocked out ghost inside who we found out was called y/n.

"I hope they're ok , I've never seen a ghost pass out before , what if theyre's really hurt "Pat concerningly said , looking down at them as captain went to pick them up.

"Don't worry , I assure you that they're fine pat , well get them inside and then take any needed actions "Captain responded to hopefully ease pat's worry.The group walked back to the house with Julian chatting to Bradley and Thomas and Edward discussing both their love for poetry, Chris following the group behind , still a little nervous.

Although most of the ghosts went back to what they were doing with the occasional chat with the new ghosts , captain , alison and lady button were trying to wrap their head around this whole situation and the story of these wanderers.kitty and Chris excitedly running around and playing , both equally excited to have someone to finally play with , very quickly both tiring out.As the rest of us headed back to greeting and hanging out with the other , pat was left to carry the now just sleeping ghost upstairs to a place to rest.

To pat it seemed almost harsh to just leave them where captain had left them , in an empty and strange environment on the cold floor , the least he could do is place her somewhere comfy.

Now came an even bigger task compared to carrying some up a flight of stairs, where to put them without waking them up to ask them.Deciding Humphrey rooms was the best place , since in all honesty his head is laying in another room whilst his body roamed the grounds of the house , both only reunited when one of the other ghosts noticed his separation. Placing y/n down , he said an unheard goodnight and heading downstairs , passing Humphrey in the process and only realising later he'd forgotten to tell Humphrey of the sleep ghost now in his room.

We'll this was going to be quite the shocking surprise later on.

Authors Note

Thank you for reading this , as you can see a few changes were made but overall its quite simular to the original , again sorry I took this book down for a while but I wanted to fix it.

Bye bye everyone!