Dorian Richards Gets Caught: A Writing From an AU

Content Warning: Kidnapping, implied torture, serial killer/cannibal

~~~

Dorian had known he was getting closer and closer to being found. His anger overwhelmed him. His work had gotten sloppier. He didn't have his equipment. He didn't have his house.

But Dorian needed to do it again. It was going to kill him if he couldn't get another one. A replacement. He needed someone new. Someone to make the chase worth it.

From the moment he had seen Her during a hospital visit, he was infatuated. That skin looked so soft.

So... so delicious.

Dorian wondered what her hair smelt like. He had heard her laugh and it drove him mad.

It was Her. She was perfect.

Dorian made sure to follow her home one night. Learn the route. Find alternative ones. Her bastard child had gotten to him though. Dorian couldn't get rid of it just yet.

The injury fron the Bastard was a downside, but it would make things so, so easy in the future.

By God, did she fall into his hands so easily.

It was the hospital. The very place he fell for her lovely body, of course.

"Sir-- Sir, do you need help getting that wheelchair out?" She asked, her voice angelic to his ears. The moonlight made her skin look scrumptious in the dark.

"Please, ma'am. If you don't mind."

She had gotten close enough. It had been so easy. She was so scared.

But she was a fighter, and he loved it.

He liked the fight she put up when he tied her to the chair. Her screams were so satisfying. Dorian couldn't wait. He made a small little cut to the cheek with his knife and had a taste.

Absolutely divine.

He kept her like that for a day. Maybe more. He had lost track of time in his daze.

But then the cops came to tear them apart.

How awful. The fun hadn't even started.

He went willingly, laughing as they took him to the car.

He liked the look on his little sister's face as he was taken away by one of her colleagues. She was disgusted. Her partner was being physically held back by her. Pathetic.

Dorian looked at his lovely Madeleine as she was escorted to the safety of an ambulance and smiled.

She wasn't a fighter anymore.