The mint flavoured bubblegum

It was a usual and boring day for Dom. She was watching something on Netflix and then she suddenly got a phone call from Kat. She was worried, because Kat doesn't call, she usually only texts her. Kat explained, that she was bored and asked Dom to come over, because she was alone at home. When Dom was ready to go, Kat called her again, and asked her if she could bring some mint flavoured bubblegum. And of course, Dom did what Kat said. After walking 10 minutes to Kats house, she finally rang the bell and Kat opened.

"Hey you are here, did you bring the bubblegum?" Kat asked.

"Hey Kat, of course I brought the bubblegum, what do you need it for, you usually always have some here?" Dom replied.

"You'll see, come in and get comfortable." Kat said.

After Dom took off her jacket and her shoes, she followed Kat into the living room.

"Come, take a seat." Kat said after Dom followed her into the living room.

Then they started to talk. Dom had secretly a huge crush on Kat, which meant, that she didn't know how to act, when Kat was with her.

~A few minutes later~

Dom asked why Kat invited her over. Also she wanted to know, why Kat wanted mint flavoured bubblegum.

"Kat tell me now, what do you want with the bubblegum? I see, that you have some here." Dom asked curiously.

"Well, I just wanted to see, if you take orders from others, and well, as we both can see, you do take orders." Kat said surprisingly.

"You're a dumbass, now I wasted my money on mint flavoured bubblegum..." Dom responded angrily.

After there was silence between the two of them, Kat decided to take Doms hand. They made very intense eye contact. Dom got lost in Kats eyes. And Kat got lost in Doms. Kat leant a little bit over to Dom and whispered:" I really like you. And I didn't like anybody the way that I like you."

Dom got goosebumps all over her body. She didn't expect, that Kat would like her back.

Then, Kat grabbed the bubblegum, chew it for only 5 seconds, then she took it out of her mouth and kissed Dom. The kiss was so intense, that Dom started to slip her tongue into Kats mouth. After lots of intense kisses, Kat started to take Doms clothes off. And Dom started to take off Kats. When the young women were only in underwear, you could tell, that both of them were really wet.

When Kat took of Doms bra, she started so suck on Doms boobs. Dom was extremely satisfied what meant she started to moan. Kat slowly started to kiss Doms belly and then she started to go down on Dom and between her legs. Kat took Doms panties off and started to lick her pussy very gently. With every lick Kat did, Dom got even more horny and finally orgasmed. Before Dom wanted to give Kat exactly that, what she just received from her, Kat decided, to put two fingers into Doms still wet pussy. With every moan, Kat got faster and faster, until Dom squirted.

When they switched their positions, Dom started to take off Kats bra and kiss her neck. Dom also started to suck both of Kats boobs. When Dom got between Kats legs, she knew that she didn't need any spit of hers, to give Kat a more intense orgasm. Dom grabbed Kats ass and started to lick her, until she couldn't breathe. Then Dom decided to put three of her fingers very gently into Kats pussy. Kat moaned louder than Dom did before. She hit the G spot. Kat screamed Doms name so loud and moaned while doing it, that you could think, the neighbours would've heard Kat.

Both of them cum at the same time.

When Dom got on top of Kat to kiss her, Kat had the idea to scissor.

So they switched their position again and got between each others legs. Kat started to rub her pussy against Doms and it felt more than good. Both of them screamed each others name so loud, that they didn't really realise, that both of them squirted. Kat started to choke Dom. She rubbed herself even more against Doms pussy.

Kat said:" Dom I'm gonna cum, oh my fucking god, you're making me so horny right now."

Dom replied:" K-K-KAT!!! AHHHH GOD DAMN YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT I'M CUMMING!!!!!"

Dom orgasmed. And Kat did as well.