Chapter 2 : Nang Fah and Saichon's preparation for their wedding

Saichon's part:

"Finally the day has come!" Saichon said to P'mor with full of joy and happiness.
P'mor then suported him and continues laughing at how Saichon is feeling excited for his wedding. Later then P'mor told Saichon to sit and have a talk. "Saichon you have to be careful and protect Nang Fah at all caused. She still can't remember much about the times you guys were at that Island. I know how much you want her to remember the memories the both of you had but try your best to make her think about the future rather than thinking about the past because it could lead her to having brain damage. " P'mor said to Saichon." I understand P'mor..I guess this is what's best for her.. Just as long as Nang Fah and i are together and are there to protect each other, everythings gonna be alright. We should get ready for the wedding P'mor. I can't to see my beautiful bride!" Saichon said to P'mor as he was rushing to get ready for the wedding.

Nang Fah's part:

*tukk tuk tukkk* as P'prae knocks the door of Nang Fah's bedroom."Fah.. are you up?? the makeup and hair artists are here to help you with your makeup and your hair.." *tukk tuk tukk*

"Yes P'prae hold on I just finished showering" Nang Fah said to P'prae while she's putting on her robe. On her way to her door she saw her bracelet that was laying on her floor.. She picked it up and started smilling at it as she remembered that Saichon bought matching bracelets for the both of them as a sign that they both belong together forever. She then opened the door.. Lots of people entered her room just to make her look beautiful for her wedding. "P'prae theres so much people in here i don't even know if i could breathe in my own room anymore" Nang Fah jokes around with P'prae. "Fah.. Today's the day where you need to look perfect infront of Saichon. Trust me, they'll make you look like a goddess Saichon would even drool as you walk down the aisle" P'prae said to Nang Fah while both of them were laughing.

"Alright Nang Fah are you ready to look hot!" said the makeup artist to Nang Fah. "I am born ready!! Lets do thiss!" Nang Fah yelled with full of joy.