Chapter 1: Saichon proposed to Nang Fah

Nang Fah and Saichon went on a walk by the beach while they were holding hands and kept on staring at each other. As Nang Fah looked away, Saichon pulled her so she would keep on staring at him instead.

"Nang Fah,.. Please promise me that you will never leave me again" said Saichon with a worried face as he is very worried that Nang Fah would leave him again.

"I promise i will never leave you ever again.. I love you so so so so so much with all my heart. You are my love, you are my heart, you are my everything in this world" Nang Fah said to him while she was hugging Saichon.

Saichon then smiled at Nang Fah and kneeled down and reached to his pocket to take out a small box. Nang Fah was confused and she asked "what are you doing?". Saichon smirked and told Nang Fah to listen to him because it is very important for her to hear whatever he is about to say as he was kneeling.

"Nang Fah, I'd never thought i would see you again after 2 years of you missing from my life. I've been praying and wishing that you would come back to the island. Till Micheal came (his adopted father) And brought me with him so i could be even closer to you. You are and will be the only girl i love. You are the one that light up my life. Nothing can own my heart except for you." Saichon said to Nang Fah while she was tearing up and was smiling at Saichon. "Nang Fah, will you marry me again even though we got married on the island before. But since you don't really remember anything that happened on the island, i want to start a new life with you.. if you accept this ring and be my wife" Saichon took out the ring and Nang Fah was filled with tears of happiness. "Yes.. Yesss.. Yesss!!!!" Nang Fah said as she wore the ring while Saichon put it on her finger. They both hugged and kissed by the beach and enjoyed the view of the sun setting.