reader x england

He had cheated on you... again.

        Why did you stick with him, if you knew he didn't love you. A pain went through  your whole body, a pain that you never felt before.

        Rain poured harder as you took more steps towards Arthur's house. You should've listened to Arthur, he told you to forget about Francis. But you stayed was it for pity, no, it was because you wanted Arthur to be the shoulder you cried on, the pillar you held on.

        As you almost knocked on the door, the door opened, reveling green eyes and blonde hair.

        "(F/N) what are you doing outside at this hour!" You looked deep into his green eyes. Arthur quickly understood what had happened.

        "He cheated on me again and I .... finally left him, I told him I never even loved him and he kicked me out." I looked into his eyes and smiled. "After all I didn't want a prince as my boyfriend, I just wanted someone whose shoulder I could cry on, just like yours Arthur." 

        He smiled at the girl and hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulder mumbling four words into her shoulder "I always loved you" The girl smiled and noticed it started to snow.

       "When love  starts for the first time."

~The end~

I am so sorry Miki i just didn't have time whaa im just to busy hope you like it even though it's really short.