Denmark (New year party)

~3rd person view~ 

        It was that time of year, New year where everyone looked back at thee past. But for you, you were just chilling in your house while everybody went to America's party. Why did you stay, well 2 years before your dress got ruined and you got hella drunkkk and let jusy say it was the worst day of your life.

        So this year you stayed home. Did you feel lonely, yeah.But you had all you can eat snacks, tv, video games, and most importantly no one was here to interrupt you...

        ~Your pov~

        Food and TV that's all I need for today. Even though I wish I could record the countries who got drunk, like 3 years before. Iggy making out with Francis, Alfred crying in the corner wishing it was him making out with Iggy. Spain,France, and the dumb ass Prussia were singing and it goes beyond the lines.

       I heard a knock at the door and stood up and opened it, a blonde with blue eyes and an bright smile,  on his face.

        "Hey M-Matthias what are you doing here? I thought you were at Alfred's party probably getting drunk."

        "Gilbert told me that you told him that you wern't going to come. So that's why I'm here to keep you company."

        I tapped my chin a couple of times to think what to do. I did have a crush on the Dane, but I always hid it more into a bro thing, which I thought it was really cliche thing to do.

        "We could play some  video g-games or d-do something else?" Damn I hate when I stutter, it gives me away.

        The Dane raised an eyebrow, he had been noticing changes in you like, how you stutter a bit more, blush at a random moment, sighing when looking love stuck. He didn't know what feeling he had in his chest when he looked at you, was this love?

        "So Matthias i'v been liking this guy for a while but I dont know what to tell him do you think you coul-mphhh."

        I looked at the Dane as he had eyes closed enjoying the kiss.

        I felt a sting comeing from my bottom lip, Matthias asking for permission, which I denied. (A/n-reader-chan is cocky.)

        I gasped for air as he pulled away.

        "3...2....1... Happy new year." 

        "Well that was a good start for a new year."

        "Yeah... I got the girl of my dreams."

        "While I got the boy of my dreams."

        (Omg I finished this minutes before new year sorry if this is short and crappy vote and follow us byyee and HAPPY NEW YEAR)

       Edit:Omg this sucks what was I thinking some one hallp!

Another edit: I am so redoing this for new years oh yeah and miki your story is almost finished just hadn't thought of senerios lol \(