Chapter 22

***MAKAYLAS POV***

I woke up with Harry's arms wrapped around me. I forgot I spent the night.

"Good morning beautiful," Harry whispered in my ear.

"Good morning," I smiled. "How did you know I was awake?" I turned around in his arms to face him.

"I could feel you wiggling around a bit," he chuckled. "What do you want for breakfast? I can go bring some stuff from the downstairs food area up here. There's some cereal, bread, bagels, and waffles. There's also some coffee and orange juice."

"Can I have a bagel and coffee?" I asked.

"Of course babe," Harry kissed my forehead and got dressed.

"I'll be right back," Harry said right before leaving.

DING. My phone went off telling me I had a new message.

From: Clara

Where are you?

To: Clara

I had a sleepover at Harry's room. He's going to bring me some food right now. Why?

From: Clara

I just wanted to know where you were is all. Isabell was worried that you had gotten lost or something..and I'm sure it was just a "sleepover" ;)

To: Clara

Yeah. Just a sleepover. Nothing more..

From: Clara

Sure ;)

The door creaked open.

"I didn't know if you wanted any jam to go with the bagel, so I brought all the different jams," Harry said handing me a bagel on a paper plate with tiny packets of jam on it. He set my coffee down on a counter.

He brought up his own food too. We sat down at a small table in his room and ate our breakfast.

"I should probably go get ready," I said after we finished eating.

"Good idea. We have a long day ahead of us. This time it's an 8 hour drive to where we're going!"

"That's a long time!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah," Harry said.

"We'll have lots of snacks right?" I asked him as I headed towards the door to leave.

"Of course babe."

Harry kissed me and then I exited his room and left to mine to get cleaned up.

* * *

"Please tell me you used protection!" Clara said to me when I stepped out of the bathroom after I showered.

"We didn't even do it!" I said back to her blushing a bit.

"I think you're lying!" Isabell said teaming up with Clara.

"Well I'm not!" I said back to them.

"Whatever," Clara smirked.

"Lets just finish cleaning up the room," I said to the girls.

They made faces at each other before turning to fix the bed and getting all of their stuff put together.

After a half hour, a knock on our door came.

I opened it. It was Paul. "You guys have 10 more minutes. We need to leave as soon as possible."

"We just finished cleaning up," I said.

"Good. Meet in the lobby when you're all ready with the room key."

"Alright," I said.

I closed the door as he turned to walk away.

"Do you guys have everything?" I asked the girls.

"Yep!" Isabell said.

"Lets go down now. Maybe there's still some food in the breakfast area," Clara said.

"Oh okay." I couldn't resist getting food.

We grabbed all our stuff and went down to the lobby. The food area was still open. And Niall was down there scarfing down what was left on his plate.

"Hey Ni," Isabell said sitting down next to him.

"Hey Isabell!" He said after swallowing his food.

We then all sat down and talked a while with Niall until everyone else came down.

We headed to the tour bus after returning the room keys.

"I'm going back to sleep," Zayn said as soon as we stepped foot on the tour bus.

"We'll try not to draw a mustache on you," Louis said as Zayn laid down on the couch.

Zayn mumbled in response.