Chapter 29

*Makayla's POV*

After breakfast, Harry's phone started ringing.

"It's management," Harry stated before leaving the room.

I went back up to my room while Harry was on his phone. I took a nice long shower and got ready for the day.

As I was heading towards the living room where Harry was last, I heard soft crying. I peeked around the corner to find Harry crying on the couch with his phone in his lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"The rest of our performances have been canceled. As well as our interviews. Apparently not enough people have bought tickets for our shows so that's why we canceled them. Management is upset about having to cancel the shows so they decided to pull us off the label. It's back to square one now. Just me and the rest of the band."

"That's awful."

"And the worst part is that the rest of the band members have given up. They don't want to be a band anymore. I mean we're still together, but they aren't wanting to do this anymore after failing to get an audience," Harry sobbed.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

I put my arms around him for a hug to try and comfort him. We stayed like this, him sitting on the couch with my arms around him, for a while. Even long after he had stopped crying.

"I don't know what to do," he quietly spoke.

I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him tighter.

The rest of the day was quiet. Everyone was upset. Harry called his mom to tell her the story so he wouldn't have to tell her in person when we leave to visit her tomorrow.

We packed our things after dinner and left the next morning. It was about an hour drive to his house.

"Hello sweetie! I've missed you so much Harry!" she hugged her son tightly.

"I've missed you too, mum" he smiled and hugged her back.

"Hello Makayla! I've heard a lot about you. You can call me Anne," Anne said giving me a friendly hug and kiss on my cheek.

"Hi, Anne. It's good to meet you!"