《~ Chapter 4 ~》

Nobody's POV
"A-a neko?!" The two girls looked at eachother with a surprised face.

Mika quickly got down and took yuu's hat and placed them back.

"Mitsu!" The purpled haired girl just looked at Mitsuba and Mitsuba just nodded.

"Mika come with me!" Shinoa said while dragging Mika by his hand over to the restaurant exit.

"Whoa, whats going on Shinoa?"
The blonde boy looked confused.

"You had a neko?!"

"Uhh- yeah. My mother bought it so i wasn't lonely"

"Look this is very serious!" The girl moved closer towards Mika's ear and start whispering.

"You know that my sister and Mitsu's sister is working for the goverment right?"

Mika nodded.

"One day, there were an information leaked about the Hyakuya sect and my sister heard about it. They were experimenting on people and their purpose was to make human into weapons. But the experiment failed and instead, the humans was turned into a human and cat mutant that people are calling "Nekos". The nekos was sent into a pet shop called "The Hyakuya pet shop". But, sooner they realized the nekos could be a little useful for stalking as they can be disguised as a regular cat. Thats why theyre looking for nekos right now. Its dangerous to keep yuu outside cause if they found out he's a neko, then he would be taken away." Shinoa explained at length.

"Look, Shinoa its not the right time for your jokes." The blonde boy pushed the girl away.

"Mika im not joking." The girl looked at him with a serious face.

"Say Mika, did yuu said something about not knowing about his past? Cause according to rumors, all the nekos had amnesia about their past life." Shinoa added.

That word hit Mika. The day Mika noticed that yuu was a neko, yuu said something about his past that he didnt remember about. Mika nodded weakly.

"See? Im not joking."

"Alright what do i do?" Mika asked the short girl.

"Oh-? Your method of hiding his tail and ears could work. But try not to leave him all by himself, its kinda dangerous y'know."

"Alright, thanks Shinoa." Mika quickly left and went back to their table.

"Oh yeah Mika.." Shinoa said making Mika stop.

"Don't tell ANYONE about yuu being a neko."

"Pfft- why would i do that?" Mika said then start walking again.

💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

Mika's POV

A week later...

Human experiments? Seriously? What have my mom got me into? Does she know about this? I looked towards Yuu while thinking about these stupid thoughts. Yuu was just sitting on the bed, looking at my album book. I think he likes it, he has been looking at it for days. Yuu looked back to me, with pure blank eyes. Not able to know about his past, I wonder how that felt?

"Hey Mikaaa~" Yuu yawned.

"Yes Yuu chan-?" I replied.

"Lets cuddle, I'm bored."

"Eh?! Yuu chan why do you like cuddling so much? I-its kinda embarrassing you know" I left a thin blush.

"Why not? Your warm, and very comfortable." Yuu said carelessly.