Epilogue

Going through files, he sipped on his coffee. Two years were passed, he still wished to run back to her, to tell her how sorry he is, how helpless, how alone he feels, to tell her that he needs her.

But it was his mistake, and he deserved it.

A knocked disturbed him, he looked up and saw his PA standing there.

"Sir, its time for meeting." His PA informed him.

He got up and followed his PA.

"This time with whom were assigning?" Kartik asked him, while going towards meeting hall.

"Its some graphical designing company." Kartik nodded.

He went in and his eyes fell on the girl clad in khaki pants and black coat.

He started addressing the people present there, in between stealing glances of her.

"That's all, I hope it will be great working with you all." Kartik said and shook his hands with them.

He turned towards her,

Black clashed against brown,

"It was nice meeting you, Mr Goenka." She held out her hand as she said.

"Same here, Ms Singhania."

They both shook hands with each other, with a smirk plastered on their face, that was telling a whole other story.

Once again, they met just by chance.

Ending or Beginning?

__________________________________

Let me tell you, this epilogue was unplanned. And oh god you all came attacking at me, I had to force myself to write down this epilogue😂

I hope this is enough for you.

Like literally a person threatened me if I didn't write a happy epilogue they won't read my other books😂

But anyways, I couldn't write a wholesome epilogue but here's a little to it!

Do vote and comment.