~CHAPTER NINE: The End of an Era (Part one)~.

We approached the Triassic Kingdom, but it didn't look like we expected, it looked like a House of Horror and Doom on Halloween night, But we saw many something that caught our eyes in horror, we saw many raptors that serve has henchmen and they are slaving dinosaurs to create electricity for a device, the sight was absolutely horrific, we hid behind a rock on a hill in front of the castle.

Me: (I was steaming furious) what are they doing, we have to stop them (I wanted to fly into castle yard but Isabel held me back).

Isabel: Are you crazy!? Do you just want to jump in there, I hope you noticed the types of Raptors that are there.

Conner: She's right, Violet.

Ana and Marie: What are we going to do?

Adam: I'm all out of ideas.

Me: (In a determined voice) I won't stand by and watch all the Dinosaurs get forced into slavery. (I gave each of them a gem). Guys, I know what to I, I'll distract the raptors, I know how to do that (I breathed down) kinda, I learned a lot from Jurassic Park, you guys should head into the castle but stay out of sight,  Adam you should look for a way to turn off the device.

Adam: Right. (He gave a thumbs up).

Me: Anna and Marie, you should try to free the yard dinosaurs, I'll meet all of you in the castle and we'll plan the rest, Let's go. (we had a group hug).

Conner: Violet... (He called me apart from the others who were busy discussing and planning)...i hope you'll be okay.

Me: Yes of course, I've learnt a lot about Dinosaurs.
    (I moved closer to him and moved my hand slowly to the back of his neck, looked into eyes ,turned his head a little and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He stood frozen with his face flushing red and my cheeks bright red)...So don't worry. (I said softly in a whisper and I went away with my face burning red).

Me: see you guys in the castle.

   I brought out a torch and I pointed it to the raptors and yelled
   "Hey guys!, wanna play", They looked to my direction and I signalled to Anna and Marie and they went into the yard, I ran to them and I went to the right and they followed me, while I was distracting the raptors, Anna and Marie ran into castle - because they were done -with the rest of the team and Cera followed them.

      I managed to train the raptors for 30 minutes with the torch, it turns out that raptors will be trained with anything that fascinates then. I needed to separate myself from raptors, so I brought out the small basket and filled it with berries and threw it into the forest beside the castle wall and predictably, they all followed it.

     I headed into the castle, but I was very careful, I was trying to figure out where the main room is, when I saw some Dinosaurs being held captive in cages, dinosaurs like Diplodocuses, Troodons, Triceratopses, more Hadrosaurs, more Raptors. When I saw those Triceratops, I remembered Cera, I haven't seen her since she entered with the twins, I was worried but then I saw her innocently running around the deadly halls of the castle, I was terrified so I hurriedly went after and pushed her into a safe open cell and I said to her

      "I'll be back for you girl",

I patted her and she licked my face and I left.

     I approached the main room and I became scared that I hid because of what I saw, I saw cages over deep pits and in one of those cages I saw Nelson, I was happy and scared at the same time, I was thinking of what to do, when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I froze and turned back sharply, but luckily it was Maricelle, I was relieved and very happy to see them and we hugged each other. We talked in whispers:

Me: I'm so happy to see you guys.

Isabel: We too. (she smiled).

Anabelle: How did it go with the Raptors? (she asked with a curious look).

Me: Let's just say I've done a lot if research in my alone time.

Adam and Conner: Thank God, you're okay.
    (They looked at each other and looked away awkwardly).

Me: Thanks guys, but are you seeing what I'm seeing.

Anabelle: Yeah, Horrible right?

Me: Yes, see Nel (I tipped my head to his direction).

Isabel: What!? (She exclaimed) I thought he was...you know, according to what you told us.

Me: me too, until I saw that, we have to free him, That reminds me, what about the dinosaurs and the device switch.

Maricelle: Done (She nodded).

Adam: The power switch is one more problem, the switch is on top of the throne.

Me: what!? (My eyes widened) and this is going so well (I put my hands on my face).

Conner: (He put his hand on my shoulders) It's okay, we just have to come up with another plan.

Maricelle: Guys, there's another problem.

Isabel: what's that again?

Maricelle: The cages are over pits of dangerous, carnivorous Tyrannosaurus Rexes and it can be lowered any minute from now.

Me: So...Here's the plan...

   Before I finished talking we were captured by what appears to be humanised raptors, they were more like mutants than humans, they were absolutely gross, disgusting and terrible. Now I know what the dinosaurs in the cages were meant for.