~CHAPTER ONE:Amazing Discovery. ~

It was a sunny day in the month of July,The sun was at its highest peak. I was in my room reading a book about dinosaurs when I heard a knock at my door,
       "Sweetie,its lunch time",she said,
    "OK mum,I'll be right out ",I replied.
It was a blissful lunch of Green salad, Grilled cheese sandwich and orange juice.I was full and I retired to my room to continue my reading.

      For a moment,my eyes moved from the book that I placed on my chest while laying down to the pictures of Dinosaurs on my wall. I've always loved Dinosaurs since when I was a little girl but people don't actually believe,it has been really rare to see people who have things in common with me.

        People think I'm weird and quirky simply because i know a lot about them even though they are not alive any more. I'm a kind of girl that's highly or hyper sensitive, a slight offensive word can go a long way to hurt my feelings.
      I've always wished to go the a secret island full of dinosaurs to bring them back, even though it was impossible I kept believing.

      After some more hours of reading and surfing the internet on my cell phone I was bored and I decided to go to the family room to watch three episodes my favourite movie 'Young Justice ' for one hour.
After I was done I went outside for some fresh air. I saw my brothers playing with the dog and I headed to the garden to chill out. Being surrounded by fresh trees and flowers made me so relaxed that I laid down on the soft grass, switched off my cell phone and closed my eyes as I drifted slowly to sleep.

     After some minutes, I was awoken by a rustling sound from the bushes, I moved closer to the bushes and it continued to rustle, the more I moved closer the more it moved away, so my curiosity sparked and I followed it.

     The sound led me to a big portal between two strange trees,it had a blue and green spiral light which keeps moving round and round and it kept flashing and flashing,i put my hand through and I felt nothing,so when I was about to turn back I saw a spider which startled me and without knowing I stepped on a rock and it sent me falling into the portal, the next thing I knew I saw flashing lights, I heard roars and it all ended in darkness.

I woke up to see a baby Triceratops licking my face and then I realized that I was unconscious for some minutes and then I looked around only to see vast lands of tall grasses and weird flowers.
I was scared at first when I saw the baby dinosaur but it was adorable and I said

"Are you lost little guy",

It squealed and nodded,so I decided to walk and look around, I searched for my phone and I knew that I left it back in the garden, I picked up the triceratops and said

"I'll call you Cera",

It happily wagged its tail and I started walking.