Kiyotaka x Honami (II)

Ichinose's pov

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a person that makes me feel things that I have never felt before, I feel that he is an exceptional person. But it is not right for me to feel this way, I like equal treatment, I have never treated someone in a different way, I have always tried to get along with everyone by forming friendly relationships with most people. The mere fact of thinking about Ayanokouji Kiyotaka makes me doubt my ideals, and thinking of him as someone superior, even to me, although I regret admitting, his mere presence makes me nervous. Fear? Assurance? I did not know how I felt about him. But today, I will confirm it.

I asked some friends for help to get some sleeping pills, but by doing some modifications I was able to make it so that it paralyzes ones movement. All I wanted was to see how I would react to a defenceless Ayanokouji. Just thinking about it made me blush a little, maybe I've lost my mind, but there is no going back. I am already on my way to Ayanokouji’s room thinking about what would happen tonight.

I was outside Ayanokouji’s room, I stayed for a while rehearsing what I was going to do inside my head. After that, I could finally knock on the door. Or at least I would like to say that, since I couldn’t, I could only call him. I feel like a coward doing this, but this is the only way I can think of.

- / - / - / -

In Ayanokouji’s Room

He invited me in, I guess he wanted to avoid arguing with me about whether he was going to let me in or not. He did it with the same kindness in which he always treated me, we talked a little about the pending “issue”, and I finally give him the “drink”, which would leave him defenceless before me.

I couldn’t wait much longer and I gave it to him, without much doubt he took it with his hands and then went to the kitchen to prepare some tea. Without a doubt he was very kind to me, he treated me with kindness that made me feel a kind of warmth in my chest that I could only smile quietly towards because of his attitude towards me.

When he returned with the tea, I could see how he took the last sip of the drink that I had given him. Inside me I felt a combination of anticipation and guilt, since I did not know what was going to happen after this.

After a while he began to feel dizzy, I knew it because he had informed me of his symptoms. When I heard him I got a little exited and called him by his first name. A few seconds were enough for me to do things that I would never usually do. I placed his head on my lap and began to stroke his head slowly. I could feel the softness of his hair between my fingers.
I could feel my heart beating very fast, just caressing his hair seemed very exiting to me. I felt on my face how the temperature began to rise. He was still on my lap with his sleepy eyes, which made me feel something very strange inside. That look was what attracted me the most.

I gently placed my hands on his cheeks, then slowly brought my face closer to his.

-Ichinose: Kiyotaka-kun... – I called him as I got closer and closer to his face –

I stopped approaching when I felt his lips brushing against mine, he did not reciprocate the kiss since he was numb from the drink he had drunk a few moments ago.

My mind was going out of control. My first kiss I had given to him, and I think deep down I did not regret having done so, but I felt as if something was missing, maybe his lips were not enough to calm down what I felt inside.

Without thinking about it or having experience in these sorts of things, I began to move my tongue inside his mouth, it felt much better than before, the feeling of invading the other person while you feel the wetness of his mouth anf to the feeling of twisting his tongue with the mine. What I felt was... Pleasure? I’m not really sure, but I feel like I want to keep doing this and much more.