halloween special

Start from the beginning

kageyama tilted his head, "i'm pretty sure that's not how vampires look." he said, motioning to m/n's attire; which consisted of a gray sweater and some black pants.

"i'm pretty sure that's not how—shut up." m/n said, annoyed. "how do you know what they look like, hm? they could literally look like anything."

"i...i don't know...movies?"

"ack! that was scary!" hinata jumped away from the clown that popped out of the bush, also interrupting their conversation—not that m/n cared anyways.

m/n rolled his eyes, standing a few feet away as the group ran up to the person with their buckets. one by one they happily skipped away after they received their candy.

needless to say, it was a long night trick-or-treating, m/n didn't try and get any candy but he was tired of walking. all he wanted to do was go home and cuddle up in his blankets, hopefully die—not that he was really alive to begin with.

m/n glared at everyone wearing vampire costume, and that didn't go unnoticed by kageyama. he was curious as to why m/n seemed so upset, he's never met anyone who hated halloween. hell, even tsukishima was dressed in matching inflatable dinosaurs with yamaguchi!

"m/n-senpai, are you okay?" kageyama asked hesitantly, digging through his candy bucket and pulling out a lollipop and putting in in his mouth.

"yes, because i totally wanted to come out today."

kageyama looked down at his bucket, plucking out another lollipop and handing it to m/n. the second year looked at it with distaste, before sighing and taking it. he quickly unwrapped it and put it in his mouth.

"are you upset with me?" kageyama asked quietly, slowing his pace so they can stray a bit from the group.

"i'm more offended." he muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"why?"

m/n pursed his lips, kageyama said the forbidden 'w' word, and for some reason m/n felt compelled to tell him.

it was already dark out and m/n just wanted to ignore kageyama and run back home, but instead he grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a small alleyway.

"m-m/n-senpai?" kageyama asked nervously as m/n pushed him against the wall.

"your hearts beating really fast, are you frightened?" m/n pointed out, leaning closer to the first year. "you asked 'why' so i'm going to tell you why."

kageyama looked down the opening of the alleyway, hoping one of the group noticed them missing and came back to look for them. he didn't know what m/n was planning on doing but he was scared to find out.

"i was offended because of your stupid stereotypical vampire costume." m/n admits, reaching up to wipe away the fake blood from kageyamas mouth. "do i look this way to you?"

kageyama was confused at first, but when it finally clicked he tried to back away in fear. he realized he couldn't though as he was already against the wall. m/n trapped kageyama against the wall, leaning closer to him. "well?"

m/n could hear kageyamas heartbeat quicken drastically when he got closer, so he backed up a bit.

"n-no."

"exactly, so you can see why i have a problem with you, yes?"

kageyama nodded his head, "i'm sorry..." he whispered, looking down.

m/n tilted his head, using his finger to lift the first years chin. "i'm not going to hurt you, stop being so scared."

"you aren't?"

m/n shook his head, eyes flickering down to his lips. kageyama noticed, taking in a shaky breath before leaning forward, connecting their lips. m/n closed his eyes, taking his arms of the wall and letting them settle on kageyama's hips.

kageyama hesitantly reached up to wrap his arms around m/n's neck, pulling him closer. m/n pulled away, placing soft kisses along his jawline. kageyama immediately tensed when he felt m/n suck softly on his neck, breath hitching.

"you scared i'll bite?" m/n whispered against his skin, making kageyama go weak. if he wasn't holding on to m/n he would've fell.

"i...don't mind."

m/n instantly pulled away from his neck, "what?" never would he expect those words to come out of kageyamas mouth. he was scared not even five minutes ago and now he's saying it's okay for him to bite him?

"you..you can bite me, do what you want." his voice was wavering, but he was being completely honest.

"you do remember what i am right?"

kageyama nodded, scrunching his eyes closed and tilting his head to give m/n more access to his neck. "do it."

"are you crazy?" m/n whispered.

"a little bit." was the reply the second year got.

the two stood in silence for a bit, kageyama not moving to show he was being serious. m/n shakily reached over and took hold of kageyama's shoulder, holding the males head in his other hand.

never had he expected he'd be doing this, especially to a teammate. m/n didn't have to hear kageyamas heart to know he was scared, maybe nervous.

"i can't." m/n sighed, hiding his face in the crook of the first years neck. he could feel kageyama relax a bit.

"why? am i not good enough for your tastes?" kageyama asked with wide eyes, he was a little offended.

"that's not it," m/n said, looking up to the full moon. "i'm just...not hungry, lets go home." he rushed out, bending down to pick up kageyamas candy bucket and then tugging him towards the exit.

kageyama frowned, "then...then next time you can."

"what the hell is wrong with you?" he muttered, shoving the bucket in his chest and letting go of his hand when he heard the voices of the volleyball team a couple blocks away.

"nothing..." he said, already missing the cold hand against his warm ones. "maybe i just want to be yours." he whispered.

unfortunately for him m/n heard that loud and clear, making him stop dead in his tracks. "what?"

kageyama flinched, he heard me? oh...

"i...want to be yours. if i let you do this then you'd like me right?"

m/n scoffed, "don't be an idiot." m/n didn't miss the hurt that flashed across kageyamas face. "you have to do a lot more if you want to be my boyfriend."

"i—"

"kageyama! m/n! there you are!" a loud voice cut off the first year.

"come over tomorrow, we'll talk more." m/n said before leaving kageyama with asahi, who came to check on the two of them.

kageyama watched as m/n brushed passed his brother and ran into their home, slamming the door shut.

"are you okay kageyama?"

kageyama nodded, "i'm fine."

NOTE .

i was supposed to post this earlier but my mom took my phone away as soon my dad dropped me off 🙄 she fell asleep so i took it back lmaoooo.

i hope everyone stayed safe :D