Chapter 12

"I had help" He smiles, grabbing my hand to walk me to the table. Sitting down we talked about each other, and honestly, I had never felt so happy with someone before.

"Ok next, what is your favourite food?" Draco asks resting his head on his hands and smiling.

"I have many favourite foods, but I'll tell you one. Promise not to laugh"

"Promise," he says, placing his hand on his heart

"Halloumi" I smile, Draco leans back in his chair holding in his laughter

"Come on, you can do it. Hold it in" I laugh, Draco bursts out laughing

"Ooh so close!" I giggle

"Halloumi? Out of everything" he says

"Yup" I reply

"You are honestly, one of a kind Potter" He smirks

He stands up from the table and puts out his hand.

"Care to dance?" I look up and take his hand

"I would be delighted" standing up, he pulls me to the dance floor as he begins to play some music. He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me in close. My hands reach the back of his head then we begin to sway, and he rests his forehead on mine.

"Thank you, Draco" I smile

"No, thank you. For everything, you've made me happier than I ever thought I would be"

I lay my head on his shoulder. Swaying as butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"You know, we should really make a BFF handshake", we laugh softly

"That's just it, over time I've realised how much you mean to me and how much I would die just to have you in my arms" I move back and look at him,

"You've told me how you feel, now let me tell you how I feel" he smiles innocently. Pushing my hair behind my ear, he moves closer.

"Mali, I've never felt so consumed by anyone in my life, until you. You make me feel free and happy. No one makes me feel the way you do". He steps forward tracing my cheek with his hand.

"So is that a no on the handshake" I whisper, smiling.

"Oh, why you!" He picks me up and holds me in the air spinning me around, he puts me back to the floor. My heart racing, I walk up to him quickly, kissing his lips and pulling away.

Taken by surprise he just smiles, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer, planting his lips on mine again. He slowly pulls away and rests his forehead on mine, smiling as he looks at me. He lifts me up to spin me around, making each other laugh. Draco puts my feet bag to the ground."Thank you. I've needed that" I smile as he passionately kisses me again.

We left the hall, holding hands we make our way to the Slytherin dormitory.

I stayed at his for hours just cuddling, talking and playing games.

"Keep the ring on at all times, you hear me" he demands sweetly

"I promise" I sit up and take off the ruby diamond necklace that I always wear.

"Only if you promise to keep this on" I say putting my necklace on him

"Promise" He smirks, pulling my waist in to kiss him.

When it was time for me to leave Draco walked me back to my dorm. We held hands down the corridor as we walked, today we left to go home. My parents were too busy, so I'm going to be staying with the Weasley family. Molly is like my second mother; she is truly the sweetest.

"I'm going to miss you Potter" Draco whispers, holding my hand, swinging back and forth.

"and I will miss you twice as much Malfoy", just as we reach my dorm, Draco spins me around and then presses his lips up against mine as he walks away.

Opening the door, the only person I see in our dormitory is Hermione standing straight.

"Merlins Beard Mali, where have you been!" she says angrily

"I should ask you the same question. Where is everybody?" I mumble, shutting the door and nudging past Hermione to get to our room.

"In their rooms packing. I'm really sorry Mali. We were at Hagrid's, and we lost track of time"

"And you didn't bother to invite me?" I stop walking

"I get it, you three have been friends for ages, but does it hurt to at least tell me where you went. Last night meant a lot to me, and I was stood up by not just one, but three of you! So, I left. I came back here and sat alone till the party finished!" I say walking into my room. Hermione looks down, she looked lost of words, until she realised what I'm wearing.

"Mali I'm so-. Hold on, are you wearing a Slytherin robe? With no clothes on!" she gasps

"Where did you go last night," She says, folding her arms. I was so worried to tell her that Draco and I slept together so I came up with a lie.

"Uh, after the party I went and sat by the lake and may or may not have stolen some bourbon and drank the whole bottle with Draco, then I couldn't remember where my clothes went because we went swimming. So, Draco lent me one of his robes" I say twiddling my thumbs. Hermione looked unconvinced, but even though I really wanted to tell her about Draco and me, it would just ruin everything and I didn't want that to happen!