PrincessMina x Magereader Pt.1

(This takes place in a world where mages are normal.)

Mina's pov.

I walked through the palace garden looking for a farmilar figure.This was a daily thing.I would walk to the palace garden and wait for Y/n to show up.Y/n and I met one day when I was not in the best of moods and she helped me out.Since then she comes to the Palace garden and we spend the next hour and a half talking to eachother before I have to return to my duties.

*Flashback to when they first met*

3rd Person Pov

Mina was currently seething.She was royaly pissed with how her day was going. First,there was this boy,son of their general,he would not leave Mina alone.Then,there was Mina's older brother being a jerk and lastly Mina had to attend a meeting with her father and the council members were being absolute jerks and talking bad about her to the point where the meeting ended early with her father being displeased.And she was scolded for not standing up for herself.'How am I supposed to stand up for myslef if you are going to yell at me that I am ill-mannered after?!'Mina thought to herslef angrily.

"I already have enough hate for not being married,I don't need them telling me I am not worthy enough to be princess."Mina muttered as she started to tear up from pure frustration. "A beautiful girl like you should not be crying."A deep but soft voice said. Startled,Mina looked up to see a h/c girl with big round eyes and a mole on her face. "W-who are y-you?!"Mina demanded getting up. "Hey,hey,it's alright.I am not gonna harm you.I just came cause I sensed that you were frustrated and angry so I thought that I could cheer you up!"The mysterious girl replied. "I am Park Y/n by the way.What is your name?"Y/n asked softly tilting her head cutely making Mina blush slightly. She then cleared her throat and introduced herself.

"Myoui Mina,but please call me Mina."She said. "Ok Mina.Then you can call me Y/n or n/n."Y/n said with a grin.Making Mina coo at her cuteness."Now."Y/n said in a deeper voice with a serious face scaring Mina slightly. "Who made you cry?"She asked wiping the remaining tears Mina had in her eyes with her large hands.

*Flashback end*

" -inari!Minari!"A familier voice called out snapping Mina out of her day dreaming of a certain Prince. "Eh?" "You were staring at nothing,are you ok?Do you have a cold?"Y/n asked softly . "N-no sorry I was just lost in thought."Mina replied sheepishly. "Oh,well what were you thinking about....or should I say WHO were you thinking about?"Y/n said emphasising the word 'who'. "E-eh?!I was not thinking about anyone!"Mina protested with her cheeks reddening. "Let me guess,you were thinking about Jimin again."Y/n teases causing Mina's face to  darken even more. "I- No-.....*sigh*....fine,I like him."Mina admitted

Hearing those words made Y/n feel weird almost as if she was.....Sad?.....no....Jealous.Nevertheless she ignored the feeling and grinned wider at Mina. "Soooo~When do you plan to tell him,Minari?"Y/n asked as she stood up from their position under the cherry blosom."Maybe when he comes back from his combat training from across the sea."Mina said. "Alright."Y/n said before getting a slight headache causing her to sweatdrop."Well,it seems that Jeongyeon set the kitchen on fire.Gotta go."Y/n said before walking towards the garden wall to save her sisters from being burned alive. "Say hi to Chae and Jihyo for me!"Mina said. "Are they your favourite?"Y/n asked. "No,they are the only ones I know."Mina sweatdropped."I should introduce you to the rest of them soon."Y/n said before using her magic to walk through the wall.

"No matter how much you do that I am still surprised every time."Mina chuckled before standing up and walking out of the garden.

*With Y/n 3rd person Pov*

"I'm home."Y/n said softly. "Y/N OMG COME HELP US THE FIRE SPREAD TO THE LIVING ROOM!!!"She heard Nayeon yell. "WHAT?!" Y/n panicked before rushing to the living room and putting out the fire before doing the same with the kitchen. She then sighed and sat on the none burnt side of the couch. "Can someone please explain how this happened?"Y/n sighed tired of their bullcrap. "Momo was preasurring me to make her Jokbal."Jeongyeon said."But why didn't you say no?!You know you can't cook Jeongyeon!"Y/n scolded."B-but she threatened me.."Jeongyeon pouted. "Good point."Y/n said remembering the last time Momo got angry over Jokbal.

"Momo."Y/n said turning to Momo who was glaring at the ground.When she heard her name she turned her glare to Y/n....."You know what.....don't bother...."Y/n said nervously. She then mad Jokbal appear in her hand before showing it to Momo who brightened up immediately before leaving. Y/n then turned towards the rest of her siblings."And none of you wanted to intervene huh."Y/n said before smirking evilly making Sana,Nayeon,Jihyo,Chaeyoung,Dahyun and Tzuyu gulp.

(Hope you enjoyed Pt.1 I had to put it in two parts because of how long it is.Please remember to vote and comment!Bye~)