22.why we did this

Start from the beginning

Niks looked at mew who was standing not saying anything...

Gulf: He also wants the same but he won't say out of guilt... I know him...can you please help us...

Niks: Gulf, Mew I wanted to help but... Please don't take it in the wrong way I have to work hard for my survival... I am a 20-year-old orphan... I live in a small place... Working hard to survive... I can't let people know that I am pregnant and this baby will not let me work ... The place where I work they won't let me have it... It's a tattoo parlor and bar ... It's not a decent place for a pregnant woman... So I am sorry ... I can't...

Gulf: Then can you leave that job I mean we can pay you for doing this as much as you want...

Niks: Gulf I am not doing business of my womb... And look at me I am just 20... being a single mother would be hard ....and people in this world are cruel.. they won't let me live a normal life after knowing I am pregnant without marriage....

Gulf: I am sorry I don't want to hurt you.. I am not asking you to do business with such a pure thing...

But what if you get ready for this and in return as a thank you gift we help you to settle down or anything in which we can help... We are ready to do it... But I want this child ... This unborn has not done anything Niks ...

Niks I have a suggestion for all your problem .. why don't you marry Mew...

Mew: Niks: What???

Mew: Have you lost it or what??

Niks: Never ever in my dream... He is gay and he loves you ... Are you an idiot or what...

Gulf: hear me out angry birds...

I am not asking to marry him in real.. it would be a contract one... So that no one can ever talk anything about your character... After giving birth you both take divorce...so later you can blame Mew for unsuccessful marriage...that he was not a good husband and start your life again...I mean a bad marriage can be better than a single mother...and we will support you...you can work in one of mew's company...we will take care of you during pregnancy....and after child also we will support you...please Niks say yes...

Niks...okay let me think about it...I will take your leave..after Niks leave

No...Mew shouted I am not gonna do this gulf...no at any cost ...baby I love you ..we were planning our marriage...why you are doing this...you want to punish me for what I have done...I am sorry baby I am ready to say sorry for the rest of my life...

Gulf: what is the fault of this unborn child in this, the mistake you guys have done and punishing this child for this... This is not fair ... And it would be a contract marriage.. just for one year... And I am not asking you to live alone with Niks ... We all live together till birth...I want this child Mew...it's yours please Mew let me have this little Mew...think it same as surrogacy...

Mew: but it's not baby ...I want to marry you not her...

Gulf: I will marry you after this I promise...

Mew: What about our parents how I will tell them what I have done..

Gulf: Mew, this time I won't listen to anyone ... It's our life... No need to tell them.. we will do it, secretly... Tell them it's surrogacy.... We want children now.. I will manage everything just say yes. ... Be a man Mew take responsibility for your mistake...

Mew: No baby don't do this with me...

Gulf started undue Mew belt... He opens the button... And unzip it... Mew looked at him in surprise ... What are you doing gulf... I am making you say yes to your gulf.... Gulf pull his pants down with underwear and took mew's length in his mouth..he gave the best blow job...to mew...they both now naked ...gulf is demanding yes as answer ....Mew is not ready to say it ...Mew thrust...it will be a pain for you gulf...

Gulf: I won't be alone in this ..and I know you don't have any feeling for her....ahhahhh Mew right there yes baby please say yes...

Mew: Baby don't do this with me...I won't say yes...never..

Aaahh Mew if you reject this I won't marry you ever...Mew stopped what...gulf demanded Mew fuck me but Mew remove his dick and crying why did you say that....gulf pushed him to couch and get top of him...then say yes...gulf kissed Mew...put his dick inside him and started bouncing on mew's dick.. I promise I will let you fuck me every night baby and I will marry you after one year if you agree on this...

Mew: turned gulf and fucked him till he begged Mew to leave...okay...I will do it...but remember I never wanted this...neither this marriage nor this child if it cost you...

Gulf: don't worry it won't..

In the next one month gulf did everything...he made a clear contact of marriage ...no rights of Niks on child or Mew or Mew's property... these clauses are added by Niks to make Mew believe that she is just wanted to help them...no hidden agenda...

Mew offered Niks higher education and after that, a job in his company placed in Paris as a tribute .....

Gulf told his family that..they want child first and they are choosing a surrogate mother for that....even that gulf is not ready for marriage...both parent is not happy with the decision but...gulf said I am telling you what we decided ...only we have right to decide what we want ..

Gulf held a very small ceremony in a church for this marriage... And only Niks friends are involved...

Flashback end

Aahh Mew...you beast my ass is paining ...stop it..Mew and gulf at home having sex after settling Niks in other room...aaahhhh fuck.... no Mew not again I am tired, please.  Stop stroking ...Mew please .. aahh aaahhhhh right there yes yes meeewwwwe aah ..  ass hole this was your 9th time in a day...Mew no .....

Mew: gulf let me feel you .. you made me do this...now satisfy my hunger for you ... Baby let me be inside you... one more time let's make it 10 .....

Gulf: Asshole why did I ask you to marry....I can't Mew any more ....

Mew: Then suck me .. gulf I want you...baby, I want you..please...ahhh

And they did again after a blowjob...Mew carry gulf in his hands legs on waist and fucked again...as Mew was really upset with this marriage and gulf to console him with his tight ass....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew- I knew it would be hard for you gulf... Why you made me do this...

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

Love Impossible