22.why we did this

Start from the beginning

Gulf: Mew, oh god ... What I have done...

Girl: if you realize it then please go to him...

Gulf: Thanks, Niks thank you so much and I am sorry... Gulf runs inside to check on Mew..

Mew was still on his knees crying his lungs out.. gulf I am sorry ... I am sorry please don't leave me ... I will die without you ... I am sorry..

Gulf: if you are still sorry then prove it...

Mew: looked up with his sullen eyes... Gulf, baby .. I am sorry baby please forgive me .. I am sorry .. I am ready to do anything gulf please forgive me...

Gulf: Then marry me...

Mew: baby, but ...

Gulf: That girl told me everything that happened at night .... Though I am not okay with it but I knew you are not at fault... And you are not into the girls Mew...so yes it was a fucking mistake which we should forget and move on...

Mew: Baby, what I have done to get you in this life I am sorry for being such a bad boyfriend...

Gulf: Hmm I know now go and take bath... You are smelling... Did you took bath in alcohol or what... And throw this bed I won't sleep in this.... Where you...

Mew: I am sorry....

Gulf: stop saying sorry and go take a bath I will bring something to eat...

Mew took bath and get down... Gulf sitting on Mew lap and feeding him... They had their breakfast together ... They still not ready to leave each other... Gulf demand to claim his man... They had passionate sex ....  Mew cried every time and said sorry to gulf.... They did for don't know how many times the whole day.. till they sleep in the guest room in close embrace...

After one month.. they even forget what happened that day...and involved in their marriage planning....

Gulf: baby, I want to go to Paris again for our real honeymoon...
Mew: But we have already been there baby...

Gulf: no baby please.. this time I want to feel it... Last time we were not a real couple... This time I want to claim you in every area of our hotel room... Gulf is turned on .... Mew thinking of our honeymoon making me hard... Please fuck me....

Mew: did I ever say no to my baby they started kissing each other and they heard a knock... Oh, who is this annoying person...

Gulf get up from Mew's lap and asked him to open the door ... Mew's face fell to see Niks... He looked at the gulf ....

Gulf: What are you doing here?

Niks: I am sorry to be here but I need to talk to you both... I didn't have any contact number so I came directly... I am sorry...

Gulf: come inside .. what you want to talk about....

Niks: I am pregnant...

Gulf:Mew: What??

Mew: oh and you came here to blackmail me...??

Niks: No, ...I just wanted to let you know that I am going to abort this child.. it's your right to know Mew... It can't be only my decision... Byeeee

Gulf and Mew felt bad for the girl and looked at each other Mew didn't say anything but gulf knew mew also want the same but not saying out of guilt ...

Gulf: Niks can we talk... Please come inside...

Niks came and sit...

Gulf: Niks can you not abort this child... And after 9 months give this to us.. you know we can't have kids naturally... But by what you guys have done... Now we have an opportunity to get mew's child ... So can you please....