Do you like your new dorm room?

Part of last chapter, thanks to gave me this idea though I can't remember who commented this but I'm sure they know who they are xx

♈️Aries- Momo-Yes, she pretty much got everything you'd want because yea know she's got the money.

♉️Taurus- Shinso-Yes, but it was mostly cat stuff e.g. cat plushies, cat posters and even a cat onesie.

♊️Gemini- Tamaki-Yes, he tried so hard to fill it with things you like and for some reason he got a lot of plushies.

♋️Cancer- Miro-Kinda, he just put things he likes in your dorm room completely forgetting he was doing it for you.

♌️Leo- Mina-No, she went over bored with everything and some things in the room didn't even make sense example: a hamster ball.

♍️Virgo- Izuku-Yes, he made sure you would like everything, he mostly got figures and posters of your favourite pro hero.

♎️Libra- Iida-No, you could understand what he was going for but he just put all the things you'd need and nothing you wanted.

♏️Scorpio- Jirou-Yes, she had things like led lights around the room, some posters of things you like and some plushies.

♐️Sagittarius- Sero-Kinda, he ended up asking kaminari for help so it was two different styles mixed in one

♑️Capricorn- Kirishima-Yes, he thinks you're very manly and made your dorm look manly but only with things you enjoy because that's just the power of his manliness. (I love this man so much)

♒️Aquarius- Bakugou-Yes, weirdly enough he made your dorm look really nice it even had a black egg chair. (I love those chairs)

♓️Pisces- Todoroki-Kinda, it was nice but it was very Japanese, but he worked hard so that's all that matters.