4.

*Harry's Pov*

Rebecca had quite the grip on my upper arm, leading me through the crowd of people. Most people stared at the girl dragging me inside and others just continued what they were doing.

Her grip loosens then she lets go completely. My hands go to her waist and I guide her through person after person until we finally get to the living room. The heat of the room made an immediate sweat break out on my forehead.

Rebecca turned to me and said something that was inaudible over the music. I point to my ear indicating I had no clue what she was saying and she spoke louder. "I'm going to get a drink. Do you want one?" I nod and she smiles leaving me alone with the many people dancing.

The blonde girl, May, that I originally came here with notices me in the corner of the room sipping on the final contents of my drink. Shit.

"Harry, hey where've you been?" I shrug and then see the Rebecca rounding the corner in the hallway with two cups in hand. "Hey, look! There's Travis and he's not with Paige," I say. Her eyes light up and she runs over towards him calling his name.

The cold drink slides into my hand and I look up at the brunette who looks petrified of her drink. "Straight up vodka?" She nods slowly and tilts her head back, bringing the cup to her lips. "Jess poured them." Jess? Wait, that slut from the coffee shop?

Her cup is gone in minutes and eventually she takes mine and finishes that as well. "Can we dance noooowwww?" she whines and I nod.

I lead her through the room. My eyes find a spot that nobody was currently standing in and we end up grinding right there. Rebecca was clearly drunk and just the thought made me laugh. My hands stay on her hips and push her further against me.

She suddenly turns and I nearly fall back when she pushes me towards the hallway. My back hits the wall and she smashes her lips on mine. It catches me off guard at first, but I quickly recover my confusion and kiss back. It was sloppy, but I didn't see her complaining.

I switch our positions so it was her against the wall. I bite her bottom lip and she moans. My tongue slides in her mouth and it gets more intense. She jumps, her legs wrapping around my waist. My lips leave hers and trail down to her neck where I start sucking. She tilts her head to side creating more access to her exposed skin.

She clenches her teeth shut and takes in a sharp breath. I leave her neck and return to her lips. My body begins to carry her towards the stairs and its when I step on the first stair that her eyes pop open. I pull back and stare at her in confusion. "I-I have to find Jess," she stutters. "Right now?" She nods quickly and runs down the hallway almost falling. She bends down and rips her heels off. Then continues running to the back door in the kitchen.

Well, okay then. What the fuck did I do wrong? She was drunk one second then a few minutes later she's completely sober and running from me.

Rebecca really has no idea does she? Maybe remembering can be as evil as what I did. You'd think that that memory would be burned into her memory as something she could never forget. Did she not see me that night? Was my face too far in the shadows?

*Rebecca's Pov*

No more alcohol for me. Why was I so stupid that I asked him if he wanted to go inside and dance? Why did I kiss him? Why did I let it get to where it went?

"Hey Jess?" She stands and stares and me wide eyed. "What?" I ask and she shakes her head violently a smirk tugging her lips upward. "Whaaaaat?" I ask again and she just laughs grabbing my arm and pulling me outside. "Let's bring you home, you look all freaked out."

As we walk back to her car, she waves to somebody over by the garden. I turn and see her fiancé's group of friends. My eyes make contact with a pair of green ones. His hair was all disheveled and he smirks, his tall frame leaning against the rock wall. He waves to me with that smirk still plastered on his face. I just turn and jog to catch up with Jess who was shaking her head once again laughing.

"Him, really?" she asks as she turns the key and the car comes to life. "What do you mean, him?" I ask suddenly defensive. "Nothing, I'm just saying you seemed to be having a good time and then you go inside and come out with-" she stops abruptly and stares ahead of her. "Who is that with James?" I look and see some blonde girl all over him. He pushes her away but she whispers something in his ear catching his attention. He whirls around his eyes staring at the car and I see Jess eyeing the blonde. "He pushed her off, Jess. It's nothing, he loves you. He wouldn't do that," I say urging her to just drive away. She shakes her head. "I've seen her before. April, I think, June or May. May! Yeah, that's it. James put her on the wedding invite list," she says. "Jess, they must be friends. Lets go."

The feeling of being watched starts to vanish as she speeds down the street. The music begins to quiet and soon it's completely gone.

We near my apartment building which only had about 3 cars in the lot and I jump out, thanking her and rush inside.

Sophia was sleeping on the couch and Liam sat in the kitchen staring at old pictures. "Liam?" He turns, his eyes widen and he says, "What the fuck is that?" Confused, I look in the mirror and see a purple mark on my neck. Fuck you Harry.

"Don't worry about it," I say and walk towards my room. I hear his footsteps approaching. I knew he wouldn't leave this alone. "Don't worry about it?" He says through clenched teeth. "Yes. Don't, it's been a long night," I say reassuringly and stand to change into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. "How can I not worry about you getting a fucking love bite and not coming home until midnight. Wearing that?" I shrug and push him out of the room and lock the door. This time he surprisingly stays away and I put my hair up into a messy bun and change out of my dress.

My head hits the pillow and a sharp pain spreads throughout my body. I reposition myself so my neck doesn't take too much pressure again.

Then my world is swallowed up by darkness and replaced by an artificial one know as a dream.

--------

Okay so I really don't know how to feel about this chapter. I know it's not as long as my other ones but I'm really tired so please ignore all mistakes. I'm planning on editing soon. Thanksss