Chapter 2

As they walked through the hallways, they saw people wearing robes of different colors. The students immediately saw the newcomers and everyone grew curious. 

Men in armor and an alien with blue and white things that don't look like hair? What happened out there?

Ahsoka and Rex were walking in the center of the hallway with Kix and Jesse flanking Ahsoka's left side and Fives and Echo flanking on Rex's right. The clones were still chattering through their channels, and Ahsoka could hear all of it through her headdress but stayed silent.

"Have they never seen clones before?" Jesse asked as he saw a girl in black and red robes look at him oddly. Some other people shared her looks as they all kept looking at the six of them.

Ahsoka shook her head to answer Jesse.

"You will be sleeping with the Gryffindor students," McGonagall told them, turning her head over her shoulder. Dumbledore and Umbridge had gone back to their offices so the professor decided to show them to their rooms.

"What is a Gryffindor?" Echo asked into his channel.

"Probably a clan or something from the looks of it," Rex answered. Animal emblems adorned each student, ranging from a lion to a badger. They passed by an area containing colored sand, with each flag covering the glass.

They were led to a painting of The Fat Lady, who started moving and talking. Ahsoka and the clones jumped, never seeing a moving picture before, and the professor told something in the painting's ear. The painting nodded as she opened the door to the Gryffindor common room.

All the students in there froze as they saw who came in. Ahsoka immediately heard whispering but ignored it as they were led to the bedrooms.

McGonagall opened a door. "You will sleep with th—"

"No!" the six of them shouted instantaneously as they saw only girls in the bedroom. McGonagall's eyebrows shot up to her hairline as she started.

"With all due respect, we are not separating," Rex told the professor. Her brows furrowed as she examined the only girl in the group. Ahsoka had a face of determination on, ready to argue.

"Very well then," she said. "Come along."

The six of them sighed in relief and followed her to the boys' rooms. As they passed the other bedrooms, the male students poked their heads out, looking at Ahsoka curiously.

"What is she?"

"Why is she here?"

"Is she going to be sleeping here?"

"Why isn't she at the girls' rooms?"

The six of them heard the questions and promptly ignored them.

"They're more curious about togrutas than you, Fives." Kix teased.

Fives made a sound. "I only asked if their fangs were venomous or not! It's not my fault the Commander wouldn't give me a straight answer!"

Ahsoka snickered and McGonagall turned around. "Is something funny?" she asked. The clones around Ahsoka chortled in their helmets as her montrals darkened at being caught.

The professor turned around, but she was still baffled at the sight of the six newcomers, so she decided to ask some questions.

"Why do they call you Commander? You are only a child."

Ahsoka looked at her, clearly not expecting her to ask anything. The clones behind her quieted as they listened. Ahsoka was clearly contemplating an answer but Fives decided to answer for her.