- F o r t y e i g h t -

Start from the beginning

I got up and walked to the bathroom, it didn't take me long to get ready since I showered last night.

I was about done getting ready, all I had to do was brush my hair. But Billie came in and took the brush from me, she started brushing my hair.

I was watching her in the mirror as she ran the brush through my hair. It was cute how focused she was, trying not to hurt me by pulling on the tangles. And it was cute how careful she was around my ears cause she didn't wanna mess with any of my piercings.

She put the brush down and rested her head on my shoulder, and her hands were connected in front of me. I leaned into her and placed my hands on top of hers.

She was now watching us in the mirror, a big smile on her face. I turned around so I was facing her.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you." She placed a series of short kisses on my lips.

...

Claudia and I decided just to get boba cause we're not really that hungry. And now we're parked in this lookout area, overall. It's really pretty.

Claudia: "So how are you?"

Maddie: "I'm so good."

Claudia: "Tour is literally tomorrow."

Maddie: "I know. I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm going either."

Claudia: "Why?"

Maddie: "I was under the impression that I was going to London for so long, so I just thought that something was going to come up and stop me from going. And now tour is in less than 24 hours."

Claudia: "I'm so happy that you're going because you really help Billie with touring. And Billie helps you. You guys work really well together."

Maddie: "How do you and Finneas maintain your relationship if you don't go on tour?"

Claudia: "We talk and I typically fly out to a few shows and stay, but we both have our own careers and I can't just drop everything to go on tour even though I'd love to."

Maddie: "I wanna go on every tour, but I know I can't. I love the break it gives me, but like there are other things I can do for a break. But I'm scared for my career if I drop everything to go on every tour."

Claudia: "I mean the last 2 times, you've planned around Billie's tour. Trying to make sure you could go, and London was just an example of something you couldn't do because of Billie's tour. You could do it if you really wanted to, that's not what I meant. But maybe next time, don't plan your career around Billie's tour. Plan it on your time. Billie's not going to forget about you, or move on. She loves too much."

Maddie: "I know, it's like her family is my family now cause I don't have a family. And like they all go on tour so I'm just stuck in L.A. by myself."

Claudia: "I'll make a deal with you."

Maddie: "What?"

Claudia: "Next tour, whenever that'll be, I'll stay in L.A. with you and you and I can come out with some type of collaboration, and then we'll fly out for certain shows."

Maddie: "You'd do that?"

Claudia: "Of course, I love you. And the first tour that I didn't go on, I was scared too. So I want you to be as comfortable as possible."

Maddie: "I love you." I leaned over in the car to give her a hug.

Claudia: "Aww, I love you too." She hugged me back.