Intermission: Working on Halloween

A/N: It's like 5am right now so have a conversation between Moca and Misaki for compensation and also an apology for not posting anything for so long. I started writing another new personal interest fic and I'm also still working on the requests too. Sorry!

On Moca and Misaki's first Halloween together...

'Hey, Misaki-chin~'

"Yeah? What is it, Moca?"

'What are you making today? It doesn't look like the usual potion~'

"It's candy. Monster-safe and animal-safe candy. It's Halloween today, but you might. Ot know about it, considering where you came from."

'Is that the day where all ghosts and ghouls come out?'

"Honestly, it's more of a festival about monsters and ghosts now. It seems lots of humans, especially kids, love to dress up as monsters and go around knocking on people's doors and asking for candy. It's also a pretty safe time for most monsters to just be themselves. I've never participated myself, but lots of people buy my sweets around this time."

'That sounds fun~ My village would never participate is something like that, though.'

"Exactly. I'd honestly be surprised if they did. Hey, I made a few extras. Wanna try some?"

'I can?!'

"Ahaha... of course you can. Here, take a piece"

'It's so sweet~! Mm I could eat this forever~'

"Too bad, just because you don't have teeth to rot anymore doesn't mean it's any healthier for you."

'I know, I know~ You're really good at making this though~'

"I had to practice a lot to get it down, you know. Anyway, I expect you to help me with this eventually if you're really going to stay with me, you know."

'Will I get more candy as a reward~?'

"That's fine by me."

'Yay~! Alright, I'll learn how to do it~'

"Ahaha, that's really cute of you, y'know?"

'Eh?'

"N-Nothing. Let's just get in with it. So when making the flavouring..."

Word Count: ???
A/N: I'm going to sleep. I'll try to post at least 5 fics within November! I'll try my best!!!

Originally Posted: 31/10/2020