24. We can share?

Start bij het begin

"Well, of course, I talk; I'm doing it right now. But compared to her, I don't feel the need for it. I prefer to listen, observe, and reflect. Not everyone understands that part of me," She listens to me patiently with a tiny smile on her soft lips. 

"She sees when I need a time out when we are around her parents. I get tired of socializing too much, and I hope she knows how much it means to me when she pulls me out of it," I smiled and took a deep breath as I felt my heart beat faster in my chest.

"And like I said, I reflect and need time to think, which I have done a lot since last weekend," I said, and she watched me curiously but also confused as she narrowed her eyes. 

"But I need a little help to make sure I'm doing the right thing," I said.

"Okay?" She answered slowly. 

"I was thinking about asking this girl I'm dating if she would like to be my girlfriend," I shrugged with trembling hands, and her eyes widened as her mouth partly opened. 

"You think that is a good idea?" I asked, and she grinned brighter than ever. 

"Yeah, I-I think she would like that very much," She smiled softly.

"Then perhaps I should ask then?" I said, and she nodded.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I whispered as she leaned her forehead on mine.

"Yes, very, very much," She grinned happily.  

"You are something else, Wilder," Nico smiled and slowly leaned down, placing her lips onto mine, but as soft as they usually are, they feel different. They taste like relief and sort of desperation. I fall into it as easily as she caught my interest when I first met her. 

The unknown tension build-up. I placed my hands onto her cheeks, thinking it would bring her closer to me, but it doesn't do much justice to what my body is craving. A hand was slipped underneath my shirt, which made me break the kiss as I gasped for air. 

"I'm sorry," She said and pulled her hand back as she sat down on the bed.

"No, it's okay," I smiled lightly. 

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah," I chuckled at her reaction, and she gazed around in confusion. 

"I thought you were uncomfortable with that kind of thing," She said, scratching the back of her neck. 

"Well, certain someone keeps sleeping half-naked at night so,"

"That is your fault!" She pointed at me.

"You are so freaking warm; even when the window is open, you still managed to overheat me," She complains, and I can't hold in my laugh. 

"I don't feel warm," I shrugged.

"How can you not, seriously, I could cook an egg on you with the warmth you have," She laughed.  

"I don't mind it when I am here because your bedroom is colder than mine, then it's nice," Nico smiled as I placed myself on my butt as well. 

"Yeah, then you aren't complaining," I chucked, and Nico rolled her eyes. But as she reminded silent, she placed her hands onto my cheeks, basically pulling me upon her with my arms rested beside her head. She laid down with her lips on mine, so soft, warm, and intrigued as they now seem to pull me aboard with her intentions. 

Nico's hands sneaked themselves underneath my shirt and were placed onto my waist. I smiled against her lips as they keep on moving slowly up my back as if I wouldn't notice it. I broke the kiss and raised my eyebrow, which made her bite her lip, avoiding my gaze.

"You said you didn't mind," She shrugged. 

"I don't," I said.

"Then don't complain," She pulled me down with her arms around my neck, and our lips met again as if they were not able to stay away from each other. Heartbeats are beating uncontrollably between us. I have kind of lost the sense of which belongs to who at this point. A hand on the side of my ribs pushed me to the side, and I did as I was asked. Nico looked down at me, gasping for air, her chest moving up and down rapidly as she smiled. 

But then she captured my mouth again with hers, sucking on my lower lip while her hands warped around my wrists, pinning it down to the bed. I chuckled as I got myself out of her grip and pushed her aside to straddle her. 

"I think we have a problem," She smiled and dangerously griped my upper thighs strongly. I reached for air of her vicious touch that sent bad singles everywhere it shouldn't. She silently laughed at what she did. 

"And what is this problem?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. 

"It seems like we both want to be on top," She said, biting her lip as her cheeks turned red; well, that's new. 

"We can share?" I offered, tilting my head with a smile, but she narrowed her eyes as she considered it. 

"No, I don't think I want to share," She moved her hands slowly down my thighs, and I took a grip on her shirt as if that would help me. 

"Why not?" I wondered and heard my voice tremble. 

"Where would the fun be in that?" She grinned, knowing clearly she has started a fire in between the both of us.  But then she flipped us completely around again, leaned down her lips so close to me. The need to feel them on mine, I raise myself, but a pair of hands on my shoulders held me down. I decided to keep myself calm and not move because clearly, she wants me to feel the need to touch her.  

I closed my eyes, hoping it would make it easier, but I felt Nico's breath on my face as her lips nearly touched mine. Teasingly waiting on me to do something about it, but I refuse.

"Stubborn, aren't you?" She chuckled.

"Maybe," I shrugged and opened my eyes; my lips parted as I needed air back into my lungs. She smiled all so cutely as she looked down at my lips quickly. 

"You are not going to kiss me, are you?" She whispered. 

"Where would the fun be in that?" I said, and she raised her eyebrows, almost offended by that.

"I guess I deserved that one," She smiled. 

"Yeah, definitely," I nodded, but she finally closed the gap with her lips on mine, but then they trailed of onto my cheek and down to my neck. 

"No!" I shouted, trying to push her off as she sucked onto the skin. 

"Nico, stop," I laughed, and she did.  

"Gross," I said, drying away the drool on my neck with my sleeve. 

"That's rude," Nico complained. 

"Oh, I am the rude one?" I almost shouted in bewilderment and amusement. 

"Just a tiny bit," She smiled, and I rolled my eyes as she rested her head on my shoulder. 

"I like you very, very much," She whispered.

"I like you, very, very much, too," I smiled.