Chapter 1

It was an early summer morning in Seoul, Korea. The sun was up, birds were chirping and people were walking with their pets.

It wasn't until 9:37 am when Jung Hyeri got up. She had awful bed head but she didn't care. Jung Hyeri was a simple girl who never cared about how she looked or what she wore. She had her own distinct style. She absolutely disliked the idea of getting up early, putting on 5 pounds worth of makeup on her face and having to find what shirt matches with what skirt.

She took her phone off her nightstand. After 15 minutes she got out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning sweetie," her mother greeted her with a smile. "Morning mom," Hyeri said looking for the toy in her cereal box. Once she finally found it she jumped up and down in excitement. "Jung Hyeri you are 21 years old, I think you are a little too old for toys," her mother stated.

She rolled her eyes. Hyeri grabbed her phone and went on social media. She smiled when she saw a photo of her bias in Got7. "JB, oh how i wish you were mine," Hyeri sighed and got up out of her seat to grab orange juice out of the fridge. She went to go grab a bowl to put her cereal and orange juice in. "Honey, that is not good to eat together," Hyeri's mother said looking disgusted.

Hyeri acted like she didn't hear anything she said and poured her orange juice and cereal into the bowl.

Afterwards, once she was done with her breakfast she went upstairs to her room leaving her dirty dishes behind for her mom to do. She ran up the stairs and into her room. She slammed her body onto her bed making sure that her phone was still in her hands. Her phone started to ring. Her phone was playing JB's part in Stop Stop It.

"Yobuseyo?" She answered. "Hey Hyeri!" Her best friend Luna said. "Yes?" She asked.

Luna was Hyeri's best friend since they were kids. She's been there for Hyeri when she needed her the most.

"Can't you be a little happier to see me?" Luna asked sourly. "Sorry," Hyeri said sarcastically. "HI LUNA!" "Ok too much, anyways what are you doing?" Luna asked. "Nothing really." Hyeri said shaking her head even though no one can see her. "Great! Then let's go to the mall." A jumpy Luna said. "Ugh I hate the mall," Hyeri groaned. She's always hated the mall. Her mom would just get her clothes for her.

"C'mon Hyeri," Luna whined. "I don't want too, I'd rather stay home." Hyeri stated. "You always stay home!" Hyeri was getting fed up with Luna always wanting to go some place when she never even wanted to leave her house. "Luna I don't want to go, find someone else! you know everybody in school!" "But Hyeri everyone else in school is busy," Luna teased. "Goodbye." Hyeri pressed the end button and let out a big sigh.

~~~~~

"Alright so it's set?" Hyeri's mother said. "Yeah so you remember the plan right?" Another woman asked. "Of course, this'll definitely be great for my daughter!" Hyeri's mother said. "Alright! So go and tell your daughter!" The other woman ended the call. Hyeri's mother took a deep breath. 'I hope this works, I don't want my daughter to end up alone.' Her mother thought.

~~~~~

"HYERI COME HERE!" Hyeri's mother yelled from downstairs. "Ugh why?" Annoyingly said Hyeri. "JUST COME DOWN!" "Ok ok fine!" Hyeri made her way downstairs slouching. She made her way into the living room where her mom was.

"Ok I'm done what do you need?" Hyeri said grabbing the t.v remote and turning it on to her favourite show. "Oh! SpongeBob SquarePants is on!" Hyeri said excitedly. Her mom just rolled her eyes. "Hyeri I have something important to tell you." Hyeri's mother looked seriously into her eyes. Hyeri thought it was about something else so she blurted it out. "Oh no mom! Are you pregnant?" Hyeri asked so surprise. Her mothers eyes widened, "NO! That train was closed when you hit 16." "Then what is it?" Her mother took a deep breath. "You're going on a date!" "With Mark Tuan from Got7!"