I put a Spell on you - Halloween special - Sanderson sister!Reader

Start from the beginning

"of course it's not you twit, the stupid barrier blocks our powers, we won't be getting any children tonight!"
"wait!" a plump woman stepped into the mood light, her eyes glinting "I smell a child~"

"that's just (y/n) you idiot!" the hidden figure scoffed, stepping next to the slim woman, and smacking her torso "keep your child inside sister, they will ruin our plans"
"But we can use them to lure children! Maybe they can even lure a boy~"

"silence Sarah" the oldest woman scoffed, turning and walking back towards the rackety shack near a pond. "sistars!"

"coming Winnie!" the slim one called back, hiking up her dress and running after the oldest.

"But Winnie! The child!" the plump one moaned, turning her eyes right at Harry.

Harry held his breath and ducked behind a tree, freezing as he heard the woman sniff the air and continue to walk closer to his hiding spot. Wait...shit! he walked right into the Sander-

"Auntie! It's just me!" Harry's jaw dropped as a child, who seemed just around his age, popped up from behind the tree in front of him, a small smile on their face "sorry, but there's no other kids around"

The plump woman groaned and shook her head, stomping back into the shack. "little brat, fooling me"

The child watched until the door closed, slumping against the tree in relief as they looked at him "you shouldn't be here, you don't wanna know what happens when my mom and aunts get their hands on kids" they walked over to him and pulled at the lapels of his jacket, the hood of their cloak falling as they did so.

They beamed at him "but im not gonna let anything happen to ya don't worry......sorry I don't know your name?" they tilted their head at him, their bright (e/c) eyes staring into his.

"H-Harry" Harry stuttered out, gasping as the child grabbed his hand and started pulling him the opposite way of the old shack the old woman were in.

"Nice ta meet ya Harry im (y/n)!" (y/n) chirped, flipping their hood back over their head and continuing to lead Harry out of the forest.

Moments later they reached the edge and (y/n) turned, grabbing Harry's arms, spinning around, and pushing him over the edge "now you have ta promise that you won't come back no matter what, and to never follow random singing" (y/n) pouted at harry, wiggling their finger in his face "it's too dangerous"

"I-um" Harry stuttered again, wringing his hands together before he stomped his foot "they aren't even tha' scary! I can take 'em"

(y/n) just shook their head "doesn't matter, they'll eat you if they get the chance"

"e-eat me?!" Harry squeaked, taking a step back from (y/n) "wait aren't yeh one of their kids- won't yeh eat me too?"

"no!" (y/n) shook their head defiantly, scowling at Harry "that's just gross, eating kids, Id rather eat rotten candy" (y/n) crossed their arms and tilted their head at Harry "what you think all witches eat kids?"

"well, they-" Harry swallowed harshly "ur mums a Sanderson ain't she? She's known for tha' "

(y/n)s shoulders dropped "well I'm not my mother" Harry felt slightly bad as (y/n) curled in on themselves, looking off.

"hey-i....thank yeh fer savin' meh" (y/n) perked up, smiling at him.

"you're welcome Harry, now DON'T got back into the forest on Halloween night ever again" (y/n) once more shook their finger in his face, pouting at him.

Harry nodded slowly, placing his hand on theirs and pushing their hand down "why Halloween night only?"

"because that's when they think they are most powerful, and the only time they are brave enough to wander outside the shack....aunt Winnie makes me go out to get food and all that every other time" (y/n) explained, eyes turning to the sky and gasping.