Chapter 51

CHAPTER 51:

Emma's POV:

Then, I hear the girls screaming. Like so loud that the teacher shushes her. They all gather around me

"Oh my god! I love your hair. It's so different" Jules gushes and I touch my hair subconsciously with a smile.

"You look so different" Bella says as she looks at my hair in awe.

"I barely recognised you" Ver says.

"You look amazing" Carter, Sean and Isaac also give me compliments but Jeremy doesn't say anything. He just looks at me with wide eyes, like he just realised something.

We all start walking towards our next class and I jog to catch up with Jer.

"You don't like the hair?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"It's good. You look beautiful" he says honestly and I give him a smile.

"What's wrong then?" I ask him because he is still being a little weird.

"Where had you gone this morning?" He asks me and I hesitate in my step a little at his question but don't let it affect me.

"Just to grab a proper breakfast" I lie and I hope he won't notice and it is partly true. He just nods his head and doesn't say anything else.

All the lectures are over by 4.30 and Jeremy has said a total of ten words to me. For a second I wonder if he saw me meeting Ethan, and then it seems like the only sane reason why he isn't talking.

Oh god! I have to tell him that I had gone to meet Ethan. But when we leave Uni, he doesn't say anything about coming over and for some reason even I don't ask him to come over.

As I park my car in the building and get back to my room and jump on the bed. I grab my phone and dial Jeremy's number. He picks up on the second ring.

'I am sorry' I blurt out. He doesn't say anything for a second and I think he won't forgive me.

"Hello to you too" he says sarcastically and I roll my eyes, but grateful that he isn't very angry kr mad

"Hello my highness! I hope you are doing great?" I ask sarcastically.

"Definitely!" He says and starts laughing. I start laughing too after a few seconds.

"So, what are you apologizing for?" He asked after his laughter dies down.

"Ohh..I figured why you were angry so I just wanted to apologise. I wanted to call you over but then I just back tracked" I say and I just regretted saying the last part.

"I was angry that you lied to me. You could've just told me and I wouldn't have said anything to you. I don't like people who lie to me. Promise me you won't ever lie to me?" He says.

"I promise" I say meaning it and then proceed to tell him everything that happened in the morning.

"I knew I saw you in the morning. But with the different hair I did not recognise you at all. I just thought that was some one else and I was hallucinating" he says and I chuckle.