Chapter 1

Photo above not mine

Kiyotaka POV

I wake up at 4:00 am today to do my morning routine since I am not in the white room anymore I have to wake up early to properly workout and keep my physique. At 7:00am I finished my workout and I have to get to school a bit earlier today and go to the student council room.            At 7:35 I arrive at the student council room and I see a cute girl walking away with some tears I ask her "Excuse me are you okay?" She then looks up at me and answers "Yeah I am fine I just got rejected by the president to join the council."           

Flashback Ichinose POV                                                                                         

"You don't have the necessary qualities to join the student council." The president says coldly with a expressionless face. "But didn't you reject someone from Class A too are you not going to allow any first years join this year." Ichinose asks.

"A first year already joined us this year as vice president. I Just don't think you or the Class A student have the necessary qualities to join or at least not yet but the other first year is different. If you don't have any questions left I have an appointment I need to go to." The president says.

Present Kiyotaka POV

"I see. Well I don't think you need to worry you at least were acknowledged by the president so if you try again in due time you should be able to join." I say in a gentle and consoling voice.      "Thank you I appreciate your kind words. Can I ask you what you are doing here?" She asks.        "I am here to meet my new council comrades since I just joined yesterday." I answer. "So you are the first year that joined can I am Ichinose Honami from Class B can I ask you for your name?" She asks me with a smile.        

"Pardon my rudeness I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D its nice to meet you." I tell her with a light smile.                                             

"Its nice to meet you too. WAIT did you just say you are from Class D." She says with a slightly surprised and loud voice. "Yes I am." I answer confused. "But you're from Class D how can you join and not me? How did you join?" She asks.

"I joined because the president offered me a place on the council." I answer with my poker face.  "Oh sorry for raising my voice and saying that about your class." She panickily says while bowing.                    

 "Don't worry. You can raise your head I am not the least bit offended." I say with a smile. Ichinose then leaves and I knock at the door. "Come in." The president says. I then walked in and saw the council members I then bow. And the president then introduces me to the other members. "This is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D he joined us yesterday as vice president." All of the members then showed a surprised face. "But hes from Class D why did you make him vice president?" A girl with short purple hair and a boy with brown hair say the same time. "Tachibana and Kiriyama he is more than qualified in my opinion. You don't object do you the president says in a cold voice. "No we are sorry." The say.            

"Interesting you're from Class D but the president let you in as vice-president. You must be amazing to receive such high praise from the president." A handsome blond boy say while grinning.           

"Take car of me senpais." I say while bowing. The blond hair boy then introduces himself . "I am vice-president Nagumo from Class 2-A. I think you'll make a good playmate for a while." He says while grinning. I then answer before the president "I don't mind senpai just make sure you entertain me." I say with a fearless smile while chuckling. Nagumo expression flinched for a moment and left the room. The other member except for the president show a surprised expression the president had a slight smile. "I am Tachibana Akabane from Class-A and I am the secretary." The girl says. "And I am Ikuto Kiriyama the council treasurer from Class 2-B." The brown haired boy says. I then head to the classroom and arrive.