HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Start from the beginning

"They are waiting for you." Y/N said when saw their kids already at the yard waiting for him while playing with their friends.

°
°
°
°
°

"You know that it is not our anniversary." Y/N said as soon as Jimin coming out of the bathroom. He sat down on the bed with bathrobe while Y/N still under the blanket. He gives the towel to her.

"Of course but I can't help it." He said smiling at her.
"I think you better get clean or I don't mind to go another round." His smiles turn to a smirk.

"I'll go! Just shut up!" She said and grab the towel before run into the bathroom. Jimin just laughing at his wife's shyness.

After five years of marriage, he still can't stop his habits to tease her. He just loves to see her reaction. Even though she tries to look cool and ignore him whenever he doing that, she still can't hide her blush and nervous. Jimin love to see that side of her. But it just because of her chubby cheeks.

"What's in your mind?" Y/N's voice wakes up him from that thought. He looked up at the girl that stole his heart for years and still doing that even now.

"Nothing. Just remember our love." He claims as pulls her arm and makes her sit on his lap.

"Our love? Aren't we dating after marriage? And... I don't remember if we 'did' have dated before except our honeymoon." She said looking at him.

"Don't remind me that. Honestly, it annoying me. Every time I plan to have a date, they always redo the schedule. I hate it." He said while resting his head on her shoulder.

"Sure. But please let me go. It's already morning. I've to make breakfast before your parent and my dad comes here." Y/N said as getting up from him.

"Just 5 minutes, baby. Please." He pouting to her. Y/N pat his head and give a small kiss on his lip. She smiles sweetly before turns to a serious face.

"Nope. Your friends are coming, babe. Let's get ready and help me clean the house before they come. Hurry up." She said pulls him to get ready.

Both of them were in the kitchen. Y/N was making breakfast while Jimin setting up the table. Half of the foods already been served in the living room for Jimin's friends and some of his colleague mates.

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" Both of them startled by loud voices from the front. Jimin was shocked to a sudden hug from his daughter.

"Mommy!" Allen and Alvin went to Y/N to give hugs and kisses.

"Mommy, Allen have a girlfriend. He invites her to have a sleepover at grandpa's house." Alvin suddenly said.

"Girlfriend? You just ten years old." Jimin interrupted them while puts Aera on the chair.
"When I was in your age-"

"He still on diapers." Jimin suddenly chokes by his father's voice. The kitchen then filled with laughter. As the right time, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get that." Jimin said.

"I want to go with daddy. Pretty please?" Aera said pouting to her daddy. Jimin nodded and carry her in his arm.

The living room suddenly full of people's voices as soon as Jimin open the door.

"Seriously? How come you guys were here together?" Y/N suddenly asked when saw her friends, Hana and Mark with Jimin's friends.

"We meet at the front." Hana said. Y/N take her arm and went to the kitchen.

"I miss you so much like crazy." She claims and went to the kitchen and meet with the elders.
"Where are your kids?" Y/N ask when didn't see them around.

"Mark's parent take them to vacation." Hana said. Both of them talk a lot with the elders.

Meanwhile, Aera was really happy to see her aunts and uncles. She looks at them and notices his favourite uncle was not there. She a bit disappointed to not see him there.

"Hey, baby. Why are you sad? We are here though. Don't you happy to see us here?" Taehyung spoke when saw her expression.

"Where is uncle?" Aera looks up to Taehyung who is she sit on. Taehyung seems to understand who is she asks about.

"He is on the way. He a bit late because of work. Don't be sad, okay?" Jungkook added. Jimin looks at Taehyung and the girls who are not in a good mood for talking more.

"Is something happens to him?" Jimin asked when saw the girl's moods.

"Lisa's parent don't like him. And... Their relationship about to end. So... He might not in a good mood right now." Irene explained. While they were talking, the doorbell rings. Y/N who was about to give the drinks to the other went to the door.

"Yoongi oppa?" Y/N said and notice his fake smile. She did hear about him and Lisa from Seulgi's text. She feels bad for him.
"Don't worry, I know you are strong. I'll always be here if you need help. We are here for you." She added and hug him. Yoongi smile and sigh relief with her comfort.

"Thanks, Y/N. I really need it for now." He said then help her to bring the drinks to his friends. Hana came after finishing talking with the elders.

The living room was filled with Jimin's and Y/N's friends who are studying at the same college. Everyone might have their own life that can't be shared with the other, but the friendship goals are always the first. But the happiest person is...

"Mommy? Can I have this family forever? I think I love this family. I'm so happy. Can we be like this forever?" Aera whispered to her mommy's ear.

"Yes, baby bear. You can have it. We all yours." She said softly to her.

____________________

" I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff."

-Jon Katz-