Eps 02

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jimin was about to leave for school when his parents stopped him. He sat down opposite them, sensing that something was wrong.

"Yes?" Jimin asked, noticing that his parents looked a bit tense.

"Chim, we have a little bit of a problem at the company," his mother, Mrs. Park, began. Jimin looked at them suspiciously, wondering what was going on.

"We-" Before his father could say anything else, Jimin interrupted him.

"I love Seulgi and I don't want an arranged marriage," he said, and his parents looked at each other before chuckling at his thought.

"We know you love her. That's not what we want to talk about, Chim. What we need to discuss is your apartment. We cannot give you money to pay the rent. You need to find a part-time job to afford it," his mother said. Jimin breathed a sigh of relief before looking back at his parents.

"But-"

"Listen. We will pay for your apartment this month, but in the next two months, you need to earn the rent money yourself." Mr. Park said.

"Hmm... I'll think about that. Well, I have to go before I'm late. Bye mom, dad." He kissed their cheeks and left the house.

Jimin just walked to the school since his parent's house was not too far. Last night he had dinner with them and stayed a night. While walking to the school entrance, he saw Seulgi just come out of her parent's car. Seulgi's mother doesn't like Jimin. He also doesn't know why.

"Hey, babe." Seulgi comes and gives hugs to Jimin while her mother glares at him before driving away.

"Hey, morning." He smiles at Seulgi. Then they both went to the canteen. As they enter the rest of their members have breakfast with their couples. Irene saw the couple and smiled at them.

"Morning." Jimin and Seulgi greet them.

"Morning." They answered, and then they noticed that Jimin had a little bit sad on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung asks Jimin as he sees him.

"I need to find a job," Jimin claimed, and then they were shocked.

"Why?" Seulgi concerned asks.

"My dad's company have a little bit of problem with money issues so... That's why." He said. Seulgi feels bad for him.

"How much do you need? I can help, you but not too much." Seulgi said as she knows how her mother is. Jimin is about to say it, but just remember that her mother doesn't like him so he just keeps it silent.

"Not too much. But I need to pay the rent. Maybe you guys can help me to find a part-time job?" Jimin said while looking at them. Jimin can feel that they also don't know him well since they have no experience in a part-time job.

"It's not like we don't want to help but you know our parents always control our money." Hoseok suddenly said as they already knew how protective their family was.

"Hmm. It's okay. Hope I can get one. And babe. I'm sorry if what gonna happen next will affect our relationship." Jimin sighed. Seulgi pats his back.

"Don't worry. I'll always support you. I will help you as could I can."

~times skips to after school~

Jimin was about to leave, but suddenly a car stopped his way. He stops walking and looks at the person.

"Aun-"

"Ma'am. How many times have I told you to stay away from my daughter? Are not enough yet I sabotage your family?" She suddenly said. Jimin's eyes got wide. Out of nowhere, Seulgi hears her.

"So? This is your work? How could you Mom? I love Jimin and so does him. Why can't you accept us?" Seulgi said to her mother. But suddenly something makes her smile wide.

"Okay. Just choose. Break up with him and their company will be like usual or stay with him and I'll be ruined." She smirked at her daughter.

"Mom?" Seulgi almost cried to her mother. Then she sighed.
"I love Jimin so much. I could not see him like this." She said. Jimin looked at Seulgi.

"Baby... Please don't. I love you." Jimin said as he can guess what she will do about that.

"Mianhae. Nado saranghae Jimin. But I have to. We o...over." Seulgi clearly said with a little crack in her voice. Then she leaves him there.

Jimin went home and saw his parent were busy in the living room. Then they noticed him They also know the person behind those problems, but they just keep it silent because they want to see their son happy with his choice.

"Chim? Your food- What happened?" Mrs.Park was about to tell him something, but suddenly stopped when saw him a little bit sad.

"We... Broke up." Jimin said. They feel guilty for him. His mother hugs him.

"We sorry." She said. Jimin looked at his mother.

"You know, right?" He asks. They nodded.

"Yes. But since you are both so happy we just let her do what she wants. We can't see you both sad. It seems like she makes the decision. I like her too. She is a nice girl. You are both perfect together." His father said. Jimin just smiles at them. He knows that his parent always wants to see him happy.