𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 {𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇}

Hey Cupcakes! So, I'm gonna start taking requests for one shots but, I'm not going to use names, sorry 😔. But, if you want a request, I can do fluff, head canons, and angst ❤️! But anyways, in this story you're a Ravenclaw, (sorry if u don't like ravenclaw) and.....yeah! HAPPY READING!!! AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Reading another book Lovegood? About what? NARGLES?!?" A girl exclaimed. She was pointing at Luna in attempt to make fun of her. The blonde haired girl didn't seem too bothered but, I could see past that. Luna didn't usually give into bullies yet something about how she was sitting and how her eyes sparkled, made it seem as though she couldn't tell herself not to let them get to her.

"No.. It's quite interesting, really. It's the book of secret passageways at Hogwarts.. I find it very helpful when I need to-"

"I don't care, Loony. Let's go, girls," another girl interrupted as they strutted out of the Ravenclaw common room. With that, I approached Luna.

"Luna, why do you let them treat you like that? You don't deserve that!" I told her. When she looked me in the eyes she looked sad. She looked disappointed. I tried to soften my tone so that I couldn't make her feel any worse.

"Look, you have to get them back for all this time. I have an idea for you," I proposed. I assumed that if we got them back, they'd stop. I'd do every thing I could to help Luna. She was too precious to me.

~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY  MY GOOD FREIND DEADRIC DIE-GGORY~~~

Me and Luna had our plan sorted out. We would ask Harry to lend us the Marauders map to track the girls. Then, we would collect lots of puking pastilles and offer them as regular candy. That way, they'll be puking their arses off while we're in the girls dorms trashing their stuff. Luna wasn't too accepting of the idea at first, until I reminded her that it was payback for years of being treated horribly. She seemed to agree after that.

A few hours later after we planned our revenge, we took action. Harry had ended up letting us use the map if I would help him with his Potions essay the next day. We tracked the 3 girls and went after them. They were in the Room of Requirement. Perfect. I forgot that's where they puked their guts out, they'd be in lots of trouble. We hastily walked in and pretended we were selling candy.

"Hello ladies! Would you like some candy?" I asked them. One of them made this disgusting face but took one anyways. The other girls followed as though she was the leader of their little clique. When they popped the candy in their mouths, we quickly scurried out. We caught a glimpse of them barfing and burst out laughing. Afterwards, we hurried to the girls dormitories and grabbed their trunks. We opened the trunks and threw their belongings all over their beds and decided to use a spell on them. We enchanted them to spell out, 'GOT YA!' when they walked in. 

When we successfully finished our quest, we sat in the common room, acting as if nothing happened. It was silent until I heard a small, dreamy voice.

"Thank you, Y/N.." I heard the voice say. 

"My pleasure, Luna," I responded.

LUNA'S POV

I found it interesting that Y/N wanted to help me. We didn't talk much but, I started to taking a liking to her. I noticed how graceful she was, even while offering puking pastilles. She was even polite while discussing our plan. It was intriguing to think that we hadn't talked at all before today and, I wonder why she would want to help me. So many other students were bullied at Hogwarts and, I was one person out of thousands. I couldn't wrap my head around it...

Y/N'S POV

The next day, me and Luna chatted up a storm. We talked all through Potions, (landing us in detention with Snape), kept interrupting each other in DADA, (getting Umbitches quill), and accidentally yelled at lunch, (getting points taken away from Ravenclaw). We didn't even talk about anything super important. We talked about nothings and, just life in general. It was all meaningless and fun until I messed up.

"Luna, I have to go to the Library really quick... I'm helping Harry with his homework. When I come back, we can talk more!" I explained. She gave me a nod and smiled as I headed out. Or tried to head out. I was walking until I slipped and landed on top of something... Luna. We both laid there until Luna tried to help me up... mistake. We collided heads as she lifted hers up... which resulted in us accidentally kissing.

Although it was an accident, I felt like I had to go through with this. It was as if something was drawling me to her. We both leaned a little more into it and kissed passionately. This continued for about a minute until we pulled apart, each of us looking shocked. 

"Wow..." I said. In response, she nodded. Randomly, I started laughing and she joined me. I couldn't tell if she knew I started off laughing out of nervousness and trying to fill the dead air. I ended laughing because I as happy. Happy that Me and Luna shared that passionate moment at last. I finally stood up and smiled.

"Luna, would you accompany me to Honeydukes this weekend?" I asked with hope in my voice. She smiled and hugged me as she whispered in my ear,

"Of course"

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok lovelies. I know it says "Happy Halloween" at the top but that's because I started writing this on Halloween and thought I would publish this then.  But of course I didn't soooo yeah ❤️. HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVELIES AND BE SAFE AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!