~6~

Hey lovelies,

Here's chapter six,

Please don't forget to vote, comment and recommend my book.

Love y'all so much.

Enjoy!!

Two months later......

Alvin's Pov,

It had been two months since Bell and I started dating.

I actually won the bet much to Steve's dismay. He was shocked that I could actually make someone fall in love with me and he lost his $5000. Apart of me felt guilty for doing this to Bell since she was innocent in all this but since it was a secret only Steve and I knew about, it was better that way.

"Something she doesn't know about won't hurt." I thought to myself.

I finally admitted to only myself that I was actually falling for her. She was everything I've never seen in any of the women I've met before.

These last two months were just pure bliss. We had both agreed to keep our relationship private till she at least got done with school.

I also didn't want her being in the public yet. Only David and Alicia knew about our relationship.

I had planned on introducing her to my parents after she was done with her first year and maybe in her final year, we would make things official.

I had already imagined starting up a family with her, a very beautiful daughter with blonde hair like mine, who looked just like me and had me wrapped around my finger and a son, with jet black hair and looked just like his beautiful mom and was making women run mad.

We had both agreed on taking the relationship slow since we were both new to relationships and besides, she was too young to be rushed. She was only nineteen and i was twenty six for God's sake.

I didn't want to rush her into anything. Not sex. Not moving in with me nor what. I just wanted everything to move at her own pace.

In fact, ever since we started dating, it was just kissing, cuddles, sleepovers and dinner. As much as i wanted us to have sex, i didn't want to rush her. She was a virgin and i feared that.

I loved Bell to the moon and back. Indeed she was my first love and i hope the last.

She's the only one that made me feel this way.

"What are you thinking about this hot Wednesday afternoon?" David asked. "Of late, you're always lost in your thoughts." He continued. "What's up man?" He went on to ask.

"Nothing out of the usual."  I said as i flipped through the files in front of me.

"But what has Isabella done to you? I've never seen you like this with any other woman. Its always one night stands." He said.

"She's just so different from the others. She is innocent and vulnerable." I managed to say.

"I see." He said. "Anyway i had brought the business files you had asked for. Look through them before you sign anything." He said before bidding me farewell.

My phone beeped with a message, and it was from my one and only, Bell.

Bell:hey boo. How's your day going? Have you had lunch?

Me: hey love. My day is okay. Thinking about You all through. Haven't eaten yet but I'm about to head out for lunch.(i lied)

Bell:okay then, wanted to tell you my shift will be ending at 8pm since its expected to rain at around 9pm. So pick me up then.