'baby wake up. Lets go'

And same he faced which shashi sometime back faced. Khushi was not ready to wake up. But still Arnav tried

'baby it's already late please wake up' khushi heard the voice and got irritated now. Every now and then somebody is disturbing her from sleeping now she thought to give peace. She slowly opened her eyes but dizziness was not leaving her. And she slowly saw the person who was the reason of her incomplete sleep and her eyes saw his face. She with pout face said

Arnie let me sleep babu. I am so sleepy and with that she tried to sleep again but Arnav this time didn't let her sleep

Baby stand up now otherwise I will kiss you so hard and will left a bite on your lips that in morning you will be in problem.

This time khushi irritately open her eyes. And sat on bed with pout. Arnav with smirk forwarded his hand towards her so that she take it and stand upon. And she did. When she put her hands in his he pulled her a little. And she just crashed in her. She with pout face put her arms around his neck and snuggle him and said.

I don't scare if people see the bite on my lips I am just coming for you

He put his arms around her neck and smiled. He knows this didn't he that she is not shy type girl at all and in this mid night if she is coming with him that too because she loves him and trust him a lot. And that thing made him proud on himself. He broke the hug with her

Lets go now.  With that he started to move from there taking her hand in his and was stopped by her.

But from we will go

He signed her with eyes towards the window. And she got shocked. From window but how she is scared. What if they fallen down. And same concern she raised and only she got replied this.

Trust me nothing will happen to you

And how can she not trust him. She trusted him with her life. So going out by window is a small thing for her. They came towards the window

Khushi hold me from back and put your legs on my waist and also your arms around my neck and don't loose it till we reach down got it. She did what ever he told her. When she held him and they were ready to go down by pipes he thought for safety reason he has to tie her with him so he moved towards the closet of her's and took out a stole and tied it around them. Then he started to move down with her. Khushi held him tightly and she hide her face in his neck with closed eyes. With each steps her heart was taking a speed. Finally after sometime they reached down. Arnav untie themselves and then held his hand and then took her towards tree house. When they reached near to it arnav kept his hands on her eyes

Arnie how would I see

Shhh.. I will hold you trust me

She sighed again and let him do whatever he planned. The enter into the tree house which was decorated so beautifully with fairly lights. There was a cake in mid on it in which happy birthday soniye was written.

 There was a cake in mid on it in which happy birthday soniye was written

Khushi got awwwed by the view in front of her. Her mouth was open like a saucer and eyes were sparkling because of the fairy lights. A cool breeeze was falling on their face. Arnav was happy seeing her reaction. By looking at her face he knows his planned worked. He was standing behind her and was with sweet smile looking her sparkle eyes. Arnav took her hand in his that's when khushi saw him and then he took her near cake. Picked up the knife and then gave her. She took it from him all the way seeing him with lost eyes. Then he moved behind her again and held her hand to cut the cake and with this they cut it together. All the time khushi haven't turned her eyes from his face. All the time she was thinking how could be she so lucky and how could a person be so romantic and simple and loving like him. She is lucky definately to got him. He is a gift for her by God. Yes and she will cherish this gift all through her life. Always he will be her priority. Her eyes lock broke when she saw arnav holding a cake peice towards her mouth. She had a small peice and then she took the peice from his hand and fed him.

Arnav licked her finger while eating the cake. Come on who will left this type chance and with khushi it came rarely right now in staying between the family. When they were done feeding khushi again came towards him and put her arms around him while attaching her whole body with him

Where is my present

Arnav put his arms around her waist and then pull her more close. Now khushi's feet were on his. This became their own moment and ritual her feets on his like a rabba ve song. Khushi moved her face towards him and slowly slowly arnav bend his face towards her and then their lips met with each other. First they were kissing each other slowly, but soon they started to dominate each other. The sound of wet kiss was making them hungry for each other more and heat was generating from their body. Their heart was going faster and faster while the time was passing by. And their tongues were fighting for dominance. They were pulling each other more and more. They were lost in each other warm lips. Finally arnav won the battle of tongue and now he tasted his saliva and gulped them all. Her mouth was tasting like a strawberry cake which they recently had but soon khushi take over him and bite his lips and started to suck it hungrily like a child suck milk when he get hungry for food.

Arnav started to move forward taking khushi while kissing. And suddenly they stumbled and then they fall on the mattress over there. But they haven't broke their kiss. Slowly arnav hands started to move inside her night dress which was shorts and a speghaty top which has only thin streps on shoulder. Few minutes he stroke her on stomach then slowly he moved his hands upwards. Khushi broke the kiss because of lack of breath and arnav started to kiss her near neck started to nuzzle there his hands were continuously moving upwards and finally it came in contact with her moulds. He got turned on by the mere touch of it. Khushi all the time was closing her eyes and hide her face in his hair. Her hands all the time strocking his back and hair. Arnav bit her on shoulder blade and a hissed sound came from khushi. But soon she felt pleasure when Arnav started to suck it there. Khushi has wide opened her legs and now arnav set himself in between her and started to press himself  more and more. They can feel each other. Khushi can feel the hard member of arnav over her feminine and arnav he was getting hard and hard while feeling her on his member. Arnav was going to move his hand to press her moulds that's when an incoming message popped up on his mobile. He left her shoulder and moved his face a little upwards to see her face and then realisation hit hard to them.  They haven't break their eye lock. Both were getting awkward how to start the conversation. But after sometime Khushi stroke his face over ear and peck his lips and then said...

That was awsum you know but it still has time Mr. America

Arnav saw her face and then smile. Surely she is one of the unique creature. Here he was thinking how to face her because somewhere he was thinking he crossed the line and here she is enjoying his states. They have crossed this pahse of awkwardness he thought. They reach at that level where he doesn't have to feel guilty for touching her, for kissing her and showing his right upon her. And they both understand it. They know what steps they have to take and also knows what other person is feeling. She is his and she understands him that's what matter. He kissed her forehead and then told her.

Soon princess gupta, soon this fanatsy I will complete with you. Right now I think its been late and I have to drop you home.

She smiled and like earlier holding his hands they started to move towards her house. This time while climbing up the pipes khushi was climbing up by herself and arnav with her taking steps. Khushi was under him and he was climbing behind her and together they were taking steps. After dropping her he moved out with little peck.

So here is the update guys. Do vote and comment. No proof reading. And stay safe. Thank you for the wishes and for the comments on previous part. Love you all.