Rules!

1. NO HATE! So if someone doesn't like Drarry or Wolfstar, you are not allowed to give them hate for that, it is their opinion and they are allowed to have that opinion just like you are allowed to have your own opinion.

2. ONE CHARACTER PER GENERATION! You are allowed to have one person per generation, so if you want to be Ginny you can but you won't be able to also play Astoria. You don't have to play a character in each generation but you do get the option if you want to.

3. NO OCS THAT OVERPOWER THE OTHERS! The reason being is I don't want to accept any that overpower the cannon characters, I will allow 5 Ocs per group until people fill up the cannon characters.

4. SMUT! I think smut is okay in private messages but that is it! I don't want any smut in the comments of the roleplay because I don't want other people feeling grossed out or uncomfortable.

5. 13 +! I want to keep this for people who are allowed to be on Wattpad in this roleplay, if you are younger than 13 you will not be accepted, I will not care if you swear or are not mature because you shouldn't be on her.

6. SWEARING! It is allowed, I have no problem with it being used in the roleplay, just don't overuse swear words because there may be some who don't like swearing or other people swearing.

7. WARNINGS! If I get told that someone is being rude or saying things that may offend them (using the wrong pronouns) then you will get a warning and if you keep doing what you are doing to another member of the roleplay then you will be kicked out and not allowed back.

8. RACIST! If you are being racist then you won't get a warning you will point blank get kicked out and put on a list of who isn't allowed back.

9. SEXIST! If you are being sexist then you won't get a warning you will point blank get kicked out and put on a list of who isn't allowed back.

10. HAVE FUN! If you follow the rules the way they are set (Some will change over time) then you are able to have fun in a friendly environment.